Update on MTC

Old March 13th, 2006, 08:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Update on MTC

I just got off the phone with the people at Palisades Resort and I was
reminded that there wasn't a restaurant on the premises, and the one across
the bay at the Eddy Creek Marina doesn't open until 7:00 am. So, it sounds
like we need to truck in a semi-truck of beer and everyone hit the grocery
stores before we get to the lodge. Remember, this is a dry county, so bring
your own.

Old March 13th, 2006, 09:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:36:30 -0500, "Jerry Barton"
sent into the ether:

I just got off the phone with the people at Palisades Resort and I was
reminded that there wasn't a restaurant on the premises, and the one across
the bay at the Eddy Creek Marina doesn't open until 7:00 am. So, it sounds
like we need to truck in a semi-truck of beer and everyone hit the grocery
stores before we get to the lodge. Remember, this is a dry county, so bring
your own.

Sounds like I better start stocking up on Miller High Life.

I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old March 14th, 2006, 12:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Ok let me get this straight, no alcohol and no food. Justin me boy your in
for a long week

Old March 14th, 2006, 12:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:07:31 -0500, "alwaysfishking"
sent into the ether:

Ok let me get this straight, no alcohol and no food. Justin me boy your in
for a long week

I nominate Justin for breakfast cook and drink mixer for the week :}

Do I hear a second?

I'll be bringing just a "few" cases of High Life, a bottle of J. Bavet
Brandy and at least one bottle of Beam. At least I'll be able to
celebrate my wins in style. ;}

How about the rest of you guys?

Old March 14th, 2006, 01:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:48:36 -0500, "Jerry Barton"
sent into the ether:

There's B-B-Q grills with a roofed pavilion available for cooking, and the
restaurant across the bay has some pretty good dinners.

Jerry, I understood the Palisades to have a complete kitchen. That
should work out great for breakfasts.

Steaks, beer brats, italians and such on the grill sounds good too.

I can't wait!!!

news:idob12htgud2ubamc3d9unq6dgih8atlbt@4ax .com...

Old March 14th, 2006, 02:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

You guys are right...I'm going to regret planning this thing LOL!

Your right, the Restaurant is open at 7am-Central time. You could
always run up to the Micky D's. With a complete Kitchen at the Terrace,
you guys should feel right at home. I know how you guys like to cook!
Yes, as I said before bring your drinks before ya get there.

So, again; update me he What day and approx time is everyone
planning on getting down there?

I should be there Tuesday by 9pm eastern 8pm central time. CAN'T WAIT,
IT'S KILLING ME!!

I probably won't do very good fishing, worring about your guys.LOL.

And, NO one gets a handy cap. I'm not that good. Just ask Joe and
Charles!

-Justin