Rod Building?

Old March 11th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Scott Seidman

"Guy Thornberg" wrote in
:

Regulars, Intermittents and Lurkers,
I was unable to locate any newsgroups regarding rod building (Not Hot
Rods like the frame and boxes of parts for my '23 T-Bucket in the
garage which will most likely never be assembled). There is a great
deal of informtion on the internet. Any thoughts regarding a rod
building group? Thanks,
Guy

Not really. There are a number of good websites like mudhole, you don't
build all that many rods, ROFF is probably as good a site as any for
rodbuilding if people chose to post that stuff, overall interest would be
pretty low, etc.

Scott

Old March 11th, 2005, 12:35 AM
JR

Guy Thornberg wrote:
Regulars, Intermittents and Lurkers,
I was unable to locate any newsgroups regarding rod building (Not Hot Rods
like the frame and boxes of parts for my '23 T-Bucket in the garage which
will most likely never be assembled). There is a great deal of informtion on
the internet. Any thoughts regarding a rod building group?
Thanks,
Guy

Not Usenet, but there are rod building bulletin boards at OutdoorsBest
and Flyanglersonline:

http://outdoorsbest.zeroforum.com/zeromain?id=8

http://www.flyanglersonline.com/

JR
Old March 11th, 2005, 04:53 AM
Mike McGuire

Guy Thornberg wrote:

Regulars, Intermittents and Lurkers,
I was unable to locate any newsgroups regarding rod building (Not Hot Rods
like the frame and boxes of parts for my '23 T-Bucket in the garage which
will most likely never be assembled). There is a great deal of informtion on
the internet. Any thoughts regarding a rod building group?
Thanks,
Guy

Here is a web site with a very active following.

http://www.rodbuilding.org

Mike
Old March 11th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Gary

"Guy Thornberg" wrote

I was unable to locate any newsgroups regarding rod building

Indeed, there are no newsgroups (to my knowledge) on the subject, but there
are several forums including:

www.rodbuildingforum.com

www.rodbuilding.org

.... which serve the same purpose.