van/tent???

Old October 29th, 2004, 07:16 PM
William Boyd

Default van/tent???

Pepperoni wrote:

"William Boyd" wrote in message

*PING* Hello Pepperoni, haven't seen you is six months. Still
cooking out I see. looks as though you are running around trying to
find a less political news group. Same here.

CHEERS
HOPPIE

--

If I knew where you are, I'd trim the crossposts. Yeah, I run into one of
the gang a couple times a month running around Usenet. There is a big world

I was planning to do some fishing this morning, but woke to a steady
drizzling rain. I'm close to the river, and hope to get a few days in
before winter sets in. The state spends big bucks stocking fish and no one
here fishes the river. The river doesn't look like much, I suppose, with
all the big water we have around. In the spring, all the big spawning fish
run up the river, in the evenings walleye and big cats run up out of the
lake, and there are monster carp all day long. I generally have the place
to myself except up by the dam. (where the local kids show up skipping
school)

Take care

Pepperoni
posting from ROF

I have been over on rort for a while. I'm still trying to get out of
this house and move in to my 5th wheel camper, but that takes a lot
of coordinating. I stick my head in on awv on occasions.

LATER
Hoppie

--
*KERRY LIED WHILE GOOD MEN DIED*