Al Franken Spoke Well in Boulder Today

Old October 3rd, 2004, 03:51 AM
David H. Lipman

Default Al Franken Spoke Well in Boulder Today

I love bass but I fear large mouth asses.

Dave

orlds.it...

Old October 3rd, 2004, 04:54 AM
Orwellian Prophecy

David H. Lipman wrote:

I love bass but I fear large mouth asses.

Dave

"futureworlds" wrote in message
orlds.it...
| By the way, Spammy, I was there. Were you?
|
| I think I saw him get out of his red car at lowell ponds to go enjoy
| some ass fishing.

Spammy is a total ass fisherman. He was saying that his Bush tax cut
bought him the wherewithal to do more ass fishing. He's proud of it.

--
Orwell saw this coming. Bush is Big Brother, and you're ****ed.

Hell no, Bush must go!

Vote Nov 2: Bush finally gets his pink slip.
Old October 3rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
William Barger

Stewart Smalley is a pimple on the ass of the world!

Old October 3rd, 2004, 10:39 PM
Fat Burns

He's a commie ****head.

--
Fat Burns
Old October 5th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Serious Sam

Orwellian Prophecy wrote:

He was saying that his Bush tax cut
bought him

....a new fish finder...I LIKE it!
Old October 5th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Serious Sam

Fat Burns wrote:

He's a commie ****head.

Amen.
Old October 5th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Orwellian Prophecy

Serious Sam wrote:

Orwellian Prophecy wrote:

He was saying that his Bush tax cut bought him

...a new cock finder...I LIKE it!

Old October 5th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Serious Sam

Orwellian Prophecy wrote:

cock finder

homo alert.
Old October 5th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Orwellian Prophecy

Serious Sam wrote:

Orwellian Prophecy wrote:

cock finder

homo alert.

Spamuel detected.

Old October 6th, 2004, 05:07 AM
Serious Sam

futureworlds wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6158694/

COLUMBUS, Ohio - President Bush said Saturday Democrat John Kerry's
debate remark that U.S. preemptive military action should be subject to
a "global test" would give other nations a veto over American national
security decisions.

"When our country's in danger the president's job is not to take an
international poll. The president's job is to defend America," Bush said.