Shaky Jig heads

Old August 26th, 2007, 06:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
SHRED

Default Shaky Jig heads

I want to try more "shaky" type worm fishing.
Both light and heavy line.

Any favorite jigheads you guys like in the shaky type?
Old August 26th, 2007, 08:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
BIG FISH 2006

I like Bagley's

matthew 4:19
follow me and I will make you fishers of men.

Old August 26th, 2007, 08:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

On Aug 26, 1:05 pm, SHRED wrote:
I want to try more "shaky" type worm fishing.
Both light and heavy line.

Any favorite jigheads you guys like in the shaky type?

I have been using W-3 Tackle Tip-up jig heads a lot lately - and like
them better than any others I have every used. Got four of my five
keepers last night on them to win my club tournament - nothing big but
I won.

The W-3 site is at http://www.w3tackle.homestead.com/ and I did a
review of the jig heads at http://fishing.about.com/od/fishingp...p_jig_head.htm

Note - his jigs are heavy for their weight - I use the 3/16 90 percent
of the time but they weigh almost 1/4 ounce. the owner of the company
says 3/16 is about all he uses.

His service has been great - I have gotten the jigs within a week
after ordering. I just ordered 105 of the 3/16 and got them in four
days. Phone orders is all he is set up with right now.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old August 26th, 2007, 08:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

On Aug 26, 1:05 pm, SHRED wrote:
I want to try more "shaky" type worm fishing.
Both light and heavy line.

Any favorite jigheads you guys like in the shaky type?

BTW - I have gotten mine with the Owner hook - he offers other hooks,
too.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old September 1st, 2007, 03:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
coy

I started with the regular Spot Remover jigs and moved up to the pro
models as I prefer the screw-on type which doesn't slip as easy. Tie
whatever you end up getting onto some spare line and toss it in a tub
of water to get an idea of how it'll look in action.

My blog:
http://bassfishingdem.blogspot.com