To da Joisey Boyze

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_117_]

Default To da Joisey Boyze

Dave LaCourse;119595 Wrote:

You sent me some flies at one time. Do you remember that, Mike. They
were nicely tied and I tried them. And I tried them. And I tried
them again. I believe I got one rise from all the ones I tried.
Davey or LaCourse if you prefer.

This Dave LaCockaroacha does he ever really think about what he
writes?

This foole can't fish and blames the fly he had on!!!???

You know what it is, he's 77 years old and has realized he has is
failure.

Yes, his life as it were, was a total ZILCH.

77 Years of sucking in free air is what it has amounted to.

He is totally useless to society, more likely a burden to his family
(if they still bother with him at all).

You gotta feel sorry for pathetic old people like him.

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Rick" wrote in message
wrote in message
On Aug 2, 9:00 pm, riverman wrote:
Hey youse guys:
To help you understand the ruckus you are causing here, let me put it
another way.

What remains of ROFF is largely a bunch of self, and American-centred
idiots who if they had any regard for international users would long
ago have ceased misusing the group in such a manner. Accusing others
of causing disruption while actively engaging in a particularly
abusive variation of it merely shoes how stupid they are.

Mike Connor

Good god, this ass clown is still here??

Rick

Now that's just wrong, Rick. You have disparaged ass clowns by linking them
to Mikey Conner. Besides, Mikey Conner is really more of a ****-maggot than
a mere ass clown.

Oh yeah, is enrages Mikey when you misspell his last name, so don't make
such a careless error!

Op

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:03:35 -0400, AKSkim
wrote:

Dave LaCourse;119595 Wrote:

You sent me some flies at one time. Do you remember that, Mike. They
were nicely tied and I tried them. And I tried them. And I tried
them again. I believe I got one rise from all the ones I tried.
Davey or LaCourse if you prefer.

This Dave LaCockaroacha does he ever really think about what he
writes?

This foole can't fish and blames the fly he had on!!!???

You know what it is, he's 77 years old and has realized he has is
failure.

Yes, his life as it were, was a total ZILCH.

77 Years of sucking in free air is what it has amounted to.

He is totally useless to society, more likely a burden to his family
(if they still bother with him at all).

You gotta feel sorry for pathetic old people like him.

It's 71, seventy-one, Mr. Annonymous. Now, are you going to play
little boy games or are you going to meet me. Alone. No weapons. No
foul New Jersey air in a plastic bag. Just you and me.

Or better yet, meet me on a stream and we'll fish and see who is the
better of the two of us. How 'bout that one, Mr. Annonymous. Of
course you would have to let it be known your real name, and where you
live, but that shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Ball's in your court, kid. You wouldn't want your friends to think
you a coward, would you, Mr. Annonymous? cluck cluck cluck Is that
a New Jersey Chicken I hear? cluck cluck cluck

Dave (the old one, who is a burden to his family, but has lots of
people feeling sorry for him......d;o) )

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_36_]

Dave LaCourse;119622 Wrote:

It's 71, seventy-one, Mr. Annonymous. Now, are you going to play
little boy games or are you going to meet me. Alone. No weapons. No
foul New Jersey air in a plastic bag. Just you and me.

Or better yet, meet me on a stream and we'll fish and see who is the
better of the two of us. How 'bout that one, Mr. Annonymous. Of
course you would have to let it be known your real name, and where you
live, but that shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Ball's in your court, kid. You wouldn't want your friends to think
you a coward, would you, Mr. Annonymous? cluck cluck cluck Is that
a New Jersey Chicken I hear? cluck cluck cluck

Dave (the old one, who is a burden to his family, but has lots of
people feeling sorry for him......d;o) )

Hey, AK, just bring a flu shot with ya... put him on the ropes for a
couple of weeks.

Is ROFF a group for grumpy old men?

To be honest, I'm starting to feel bad.

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_118_]

Dave LaCourse;119622 Wrote:

It's 71, seventy-one, Mr. Annonymous. Now, are you going to play
little boy games or are you going to meet me. Alone. No weapons. No
foul New Jersey air in a plastic bag. Just you and me.

Or better yet, meet me on a stream and we'll fish and see who is the
better of the two of us. How 'bout that one, Mr. Annonymous. Of
course you would have to let it be known your real name, and where you
live, but that shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Ball's in your court, kid. You wouldn't want your friends to think
you a coward, would you, Mr. Annonymous? cluck cluck cluck Is that
a New Jersey Chicken I hear? cluck cluck cluck

Dave (the old one, who is a burden to his family, but has lots of
people feeling sorry for him......d;o) )

Oh, did I strike a nerve with you old timer....

Where in Maine do you live?

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Burtbords149[_4_]

I have complete respect for my elders, and I'm very confused as to
what's going on...but I believe Mr. Dave just used the old "chicken
cluck cluck" line. I do remember using this once, it was right around
the 4th grade.

--
Burtbords149

"Take only pictures, leave only footprints, kill only time."- anonymous
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_37_]

I knew I recognized Davey from somewhere. He's the original Black
Knight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw...eature=related

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Future Fanatic" wrote in message

Dave LaCourse;119622 Wrote:

[...]

I didn't realize that slugs had feelings?

Op

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Hllywd76

Future Fanatic;119628 Wrote:
I knew I recognized Davey from somewhere. He's the original Black
Knight!

I say Chocolate star fish..

--
Hllywd76
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_119_]

Burtbords149;119626 Wrote:
...but I believe Mr. Dave just used the old "chicken cluck cluck" line.
I do remember using this once, it was right around the 4th grade.

Once you reach a certain age, in his case 71, you have already started
to regress.

4th grade, yeah, a couple more years and LaCockaroacha will have no
teeth and ****ting his pants on a regular basis.

As you can see the babbling has already started.

Kinda pathetic isn’t he.

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-