This is Soooo Cool!

Old September 5th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default This is Soooo Cool!

You know how every day, you go to the mailbox and dread the junkmail and
bills that arrive? Well, Friday I received this HUGE box choc full o lures,
and no bills! Saturday, sitting on the porch was a long cardboard tube with
rods in it!

How cool is that? Getting free fishing tackle! I'd like to thank
Thundercat for sending this stuff to me, but TC, my boat is just about full,
so you can stop sending the stuff for a little while......... ;-p
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 5th, 2004, 03:22 PM
D. Norton

Now Steve ,don't be greedy .Remember to share with all of the other kids
coming to play. Except for Nervis Rek,
he has enough of his own toys.........hehehe!

Once again work gets in the way of play time for me. Damn I dislike
deadlines! Hope you all have a high time!

--
Dave Norton
The RodMaker

Old September 6th, 2004, 12:38 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 09:22:44 -0500, "D. Norton"
sent into the ether:

Now Steve ,don't be greedy .Remember to share with all of the other kids
coming to play. Except for Nervis Rek,
he has enough of his own toys.........hehehe!

Once again work gets in the way of play time for me. Damn I dislike
deadlines! Hope you all have a high time!

I really was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe next year!

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 6th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"D. Norton" wrote in message
Now Steve ,don't be greedy .Remember to share with all of the other kids
coming to play. Except for Nervis Rek,
he has enough of his own toys.........hehehe!

Once again work gets in the way of play time for me. Damn I dislike
deadlines! Hope you all have a high time!

It's a shame that you can't make it up here once Dave, you'd have a great
time. Especially with the toothy critters that inhabit Boom Lake. You
haven't lived until you've had a 40 inch plus fish grab your lure at the
side of the boat!

Old September 6th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Charles B. Summers

Naa... Dave likes those toothy critters to chew on the bass he's got on the
line.

I swear I'm still picking hunks of meat out of the carpet on the Nitro!

Old September 6th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 08:26:12 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
sent into the ether:

You know how every day, you go to the mailbox and dread the junkmail and
bills that arrive? Well, Friday I received this HUGE box choc full o lures,
and no bills! Saturday, sitting on the porch was a long cardboard tube with
rods in it!

How cool is that? Getting free fishing tackle! I'd like to thank
Thundercat for sending this stuff to me, but TC, my boat is just about full,
so you can stop sending the stuff for a little while......... ;-p

Steve, Is that where all that stuff you gave me came from? Geese,
thanks TC, I appreciate good gear. Rest assured it will be treated
great!!! :}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com