TWO DIFFERENT SIZED FEET....

Old December 5th, 2003, 11:39 AM
riverman

Default TWO DIFFERENT SIZED FEET....

I used to wonder why one shoe never seemed to fit right, and it turns out
that I have two very different sized feet...too many years of wearing river
shoes, from what I hear. Although most folks have this, mine are more than a
size and a half off, which makes it hard to buy things like hiking boots or
wading boots.

My left foot is size 11, and my right foot is size 9 (although I can wear a
9 1/2 on the right). Anyway, if there are any Roffians with the mirror image
problem, I'd be interested in splitting a pair of wading boots (or hiking
boots).

--riverman

Old December 5th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Shawn Armstrong

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 12:39:24 +0100, riverman wrote:

I used to wonder why one shoe never seemed to fit right, and it turns out
that I have two very different sized feet...too many years of wearing river
shoes, from what I hear. Although most folks have this, mine are more than a
size and a half off, which makes it hard to buy things like hiking boots or
wading boots.

My left foot is size 11, and my right foot is size 9 (although I can wear a
9 1/2 on the right). Anyway, if there are any Roffians with the mirror image
problem, I'd be interested in splitting a pair of wading boots (or hiking
boots).

--riverman

Hey riverman...I can't help you directly, but you might want to check
out Whites boots. I have nearly the same problem as you, just different
sizes, and these boots are the best thing I've ever had on my feet.
They're a bit pricey...but worth every penny, and will custom build the
boots to your feet mailorder. http://www.whitesboots.com
Old December 5th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Jeff Taylor

"Shawn Armstrong" wrote in message
newsan.2003.12.05.16.59.25.336280@NOSPAMMERalask a.edu...

Hey riverman...I can't help you directly, but you might want to check
out Whites boots. I have nearly the same problem as you, just different
sizes, and these boots are the best thing I've ever had on my feet.
They're a bit pricey...but worth every penny, and will custom build the
boots to your feet mailorder. http://www.whitesboots.com

My father has had trouble with his feet for about the last 8-9 years, he
purchased a pair of custom boots from
Whites and nearly all his trouble went away.

If you are ever in Spokane, it's worth stopping at their store and boot
operation (White's Outdoors). They have a nice pro shop and
allot of outdoor clothing and gear.

Jeff T.

Old December 5th, 2003, 06:40 PM
Bill Kiene

Hi Riverman,

If you can try on the shoes to be real sure, then maybe someone can order
them from the manufacturer for you? I don't see why some manufacturer would
not do this for someone?

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA
www.kiene.com

Old December 5th, 2003, 08:42 PM
riverman

[...]

That sounds like a GREAT idea, shawn, thanks. I'll check their website
tomorrow (its late evening Friday right now, and SWMBO will blow a gasket if
she sees me sitting on my compu...

oops