2008 gatherings

Old November 20th, 2007, 11:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Default 2008 gatherings

ok...time to start planning get togethers in 2008.
penns... might make that one.

montana, idaho, wyoming? something must be percolating out there...

wolfgang...what's the plan for 2008?

mark...upper upper in may?

y'all ain't getting any younger, and you know i've a lot left to learn.

i'm thinking we might even attempt a fall sal****er gathering in
november 08 to celebrate the exit of bush and the hope for saner
leadership while chasing false albacore and puppy drum at harkers
island/cape lookout.

what's a winter's day for if not thoughts of a better future and a
fishing trip with friends...

jeff (just heard mcClellan's confession)
Old November 21st, 2007, 12:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"jeff" wrote in message
ok...time to start planning get togethers in 2008.
penns... might make that one.

montana, idaho, wyoming? something must be percolating out there...

wolfgang...what's the plan for 2008?

mark...upper upper in may?

y'all ain't getting any younger, and you know i've a lot left to learn.

i'm thinking we might even attempt a fall sal****er gathering in november
08 to celebrate the exit of bush and the hope for saner leadership while
chasing false albacore and puppy drum at harkers island/cape lookout.

what's a winter's day for if not thoughts of a better future and a fishing
trip with friends...

jeff (just heard mcClellan's confession)

Yes, or we might could explore other opportunities in this area? What do
you think?

Op

Old November 21st, 2007, 01:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

ok...time to start planning get togethers in 2008.
penns... might make that one.

montana, idaho, wyoming? something must be percolating out there...

wolfgang...what's the plan for 2008?

mark...upper upper in may?

y'all ain't getting any younger, and you know i've a lot left to learn.

i'm thinking we might even attempt a fall sal****er gathering in november
08 to celebrate the exit of bush and the hope for saner leadership while
chasing false albacore and puppy drum at harkers island/cape lookout.

what's a winter's day for if not thoughts of a better future and a fishing
trip with friends...

jeff (just heard mcClellan's confession)

Yes, or we might could explore other opportunities in this area? What do
you think?

Op

up to you...what do you suggest?

jeff
Old November 21st, 2007, 02:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 18:20:40 -0500, jeff wrote:

ok...time to start planning get togethers in 2008.
penns... might make that one.

montana, idaho, wyoming? something must be percolating out there...

wolfgang...what's the plan for 2008?

mark...upper upper in may?

y'all ain't getting any younger, and you know i've a lot left to learn.

i'm thinking we might even attempt a fall sal****er gathering in
november 08 to celebrate the exit of bush and the hope for saner
leadership while chasing false albacore and puppy drum at harkers
island/cape lookout.

what's a winter's day for if not thoughts of a better future and a
fishing trip with friends...

jeff (just heard mcClellan's confession)

You mean this one?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/...lan/index.html

Oh, my!

/daytripper (when do the impeachment hearings begin?)
Old November 21st, 2007, 03:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

"jeff" wrote in message

ok...time to start planning get togethers in 2008.

Assuming there will be water in the Smoky's there's gonna be another
excellent adventure in Townsend come Springtime.

Speaking of getting old, plans are afoot for me turning the calendar on #50
in Scotland come next August. Native Brown Trout and Native Single Malts,
can't think of anything better at my age that won't result in alimony
payments.

Old November 21st, 2007, 05:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Joel *DFD*

On Nov 20, 9:22�pm, "Wayne Knight" wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message

ok...time to start planning get togethers in 2008.

Assuming there will be water in the Smoky's there's gonna be another
excellent adventure in Townsend come Springtime.

Speaking of getting old, plans are afoot for me turning the calendar on #50
in Scotland come next August. Native Brown Trout and Native Single Malts,
can't think of anything better at my age that won't result in alimony
payments.

Did the Scotland thing for #70. It was great. Missed the Browns.
Didn't miss the Single Malt. It was great. You should enjoy. Let us
know.
Joel
Old November 21st, 2007, 12:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"jeff" wrote in message
news
up to you...what do you suggest?

jeff

As soon as classes end, I'll begin searchin' for decent waters within
practical hikin' and campin' distances from parkin' areas.

I'm thinkin' the Wilson Creek watershed, as we can camp on one stream, yet
access many streams in a three or four day outing.

Now, what do you think?

Op

Old November 21st, 2007, 12:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
news

up to you...what do you suggest?

jeff

As soon as classes end, I'll begin searchin' for decent waters within
practical hikin' and campin' distances from parkin' areas.

I'm thinkin' the Wilson Creek watershed, as we can camp on one stream, yet
access many streams in a three or four day outing.

Now, what do you think?

Op

it all sounds good to me...

jeff
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"jeff" wrote in message
Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
news

up to you...what do you suggest?

jeff

As soon as classes end, I'll begin searchin' for decent waters within
practical hikin' and campin' distances from parkin' areas.

I'm thinkin' the Wilson Creek watershed, as we can camp on one stream,
yet access many streams in a three or four day outing.

Now, what do you think?

Op

it all sounds good to me...

jeff

Great! So let it be said, so let it be done.

Op --currently, finishing up a paper on employee training, education, and
retention of North Carolina State workers. Who would have ever thought that
a positively significant relationship existed between employee traning and
education and retention of talented employees? Amazing, I tell ya!-- :~^ )

Old November 21st, 2007, 01:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:44:04 -0500, daytripper
wrote:

daytripper (when do the impeachment hearings begin?)

Shortly after we elect her.

d;o)