Lost you FlyRod to the airlines??

Old November 18th, 2003, 08:53 PM
BJ Conner

Default Lost you FlyRod to the airlines??

These guys have found it and will sell it back to you.

http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/lets...nter=1 1&cat=

Or look at http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/ and search sporting goods
for 9 wt 9' scott& scott
Old November 18th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Frank Reid

Or look at http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/ and search sporting goods
for 9 wt 9' scott& scott

Or even "Thomas & Thomas"

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old November 18th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Tim J.

"BJ Conner" wrote in message
om...
These guys have found it and will sell it back to you.

http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/lets...nter=1 1&cat=

Also looks like some cycling team is riding around without their shorts!
--
TL,
Tim

Old November 18th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Charlie Choc

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:19:21 -0500, "Tim J."
wrote:

Also looks like some cycling team is riding around without their shorts!

You may want to avoid buying used bicycle seats on eBay for a while.
Charlie...
Old November 19th, 2003, 12:02 AM
Joe McIntosh

"Charlie Choc"
wrote:

Also looks like some cycling team is riding around without their shorts!

You may want to avoid buying used bicycle seats on eBay for a while.
Charlie...

IJ rejoins
Charlie for a young man your age you sure do have a dirty mind.--hope you
are doing well---went out in my neighbors Regulator yesterday [ don't know
how long but it is set up for fly fishing] thought we were going to play
around behind Figure Eight Island but water was so flat he took off for a
rocky bottom in ocean five miles out. It was 50 food deep and he said it was
the old coastline so we used his salt water spinning gear begin catching
lots of sea bass about two pounds I guess.
We saw one school of albie raise and I was dreading cleaning the bass
so I just fooled around with a clouser on a 8wt flyrod. Nothing--added a
little weight and let it sink and hooked a 30 inch sandshark---- just like
the movies !!!! it jumped-ran off etc--Harold had a floro carbon leader on
the line but after a few minutes we got him close and when he saw boat he
broke off.
Not too good at cleaning fish but Dene and I enjoyed our sea bass chunks
sautéed in olive oil and lemon this evening.
Another hard day in the life of a retiree in old carolina --damm it was
warm today somewhere around 75 I guess

Old November 19th, 2003, 12:09 AM
Charlie Choc

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:02:38 GMT, "Joe McIntosh"
wrote:
[snip]
Not too good at cleaning fish but Dene and I enjoyed our sea bass chunks
sautéed in olive oil and lemon this evening.
Another hard day in the life of a retiree in old carolina --damm it was
warm today somewhere around 75 I guess

Sounds like a time all right, Joe. I had a lemon shark on a fly
earlier this year while I was wading in the Keys and it broke off when
I got it close too (which was exactly what I wanted g). Going back
the week before Xmas and try my luck wading the flats again.
--
Charlie...
Old November 19th, 2003, 12:52 AM
rw

Charlie Choc wrote:

Sounds like a time all right, Joe. I had a lemon shark on a fly
earlier this year while I was wading in the Keys and it broke off when
I got it close too (which was exactly what I wanted g).

Check out this photo:

http://home.earthlink.net/~royalwulff/web/Surfs_Up.jpg

Old November 19th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Frank Reid

Check out this photo:

http://home.earthlink.net/~royalwulff/web/Surfs_Up.jpg

So, the materials list for this fly includes neoprene, fiberglass and foam?

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old November 19th, 2003, 03:29 AM
rw

Frank Reid wrote:
Check out this photo:

http://home.earthlink.net/~royalwulff/web/Surfs_Up.jpg

So, the materials list for this fly includes neoprene, fiberglass and foam?

And a 100wt rod.

Old November 19th, 2003, 05:57 AM
rw

Greg Pavlov wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:52:36 GMT, rw
wrote:

Check out this photo:

http://home.earthlink.net/~royalwulff/web/Surfs_Up.jpg

Provided that the photo is legitimate, sea kayakers say
that the "shark" is actually a dolphin.

Some do, but some others don't. In any case, it's a ****ing amazing photo.