Cwellyn weekend

Old April 30th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Dave Lane

Default Cwellyn weekend

ey oop all,

er, I've forgotten.... what weekend did we eventually go for? Was it
Friday 30'th July etc? I wasn't sure that I could make it, and so
can't deipher the scribble in the diary (no change there, then)

And who is up for it?

cheers

.... As I said before, I never repeat myself.
Old April 30th, 2004, 10:37 PM
W. D. Grey

In article , Dave Lane
writes
ey oop all,

er, I've forgotten.... what weekend did we eventually go for? Was it
Friday 30'th July etc? I wasn't sure that I could make it, and so
can't deipher the scribble in the diary (no change there, then)

And who is up for it?

cheers

Dave

I may well be up for it if I can get Paul interested.

BTW I was at Betws-y-Coed yesterday (Thursday) for one of my impromptu
day trips. I just have to visit Cotswolds shop and spend some cash.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old May 1st, 2004, 02:23 PM
Andy Lawson

Hi All,

Just as an update:

I've booked preliminary enough for 6 people on the campsite so far.

I now need definite names for the days attending i.e. arrive Thursday
afternoon/evening, fish Friday & Saturday and leave Sunday. (29th July - 1st
August)

Also, how many for boat fishing and which waters? Cwellyn, Dywarchen
(stocked with Rainbows), Nantlle etc.

Fishing permits: Day ticket : All waters @ £15 each = £30.00
Boat for 2 anglers for 1 day = £12 Electric Engine hire additional £8

I'm going to try and arrange that we can switch boats and venues between
anglers on the day if required.

ATB,

Andy

Old May 1st, 2004, 07:09 PM
Alec Powell

On Sat, 1 May 2004, Andy Lawson, gave forth these words of wisdom:
Hi All,

Just as an update:

I've booked preliminary enough for 6 people on the campsite so far.

I now need definite names for the days attending i.e. arrive Thursday
afternoon/evening, fish Friday & Saturday and leave Sunday. (29th July - 1st
August)

Also, how many for boat fishing and which waters? Cwellyn, Dywarchen
(stocked with Rainbows), Nantlle etc.

Fishing permits: Day ticket : All waters @ £15 each = £30.00
Boat for 2 anglers for 1 day = £12 Electric Engine hire additional £8

I'm going to try and arrange that we can switch boats and venues between
anglers on the day if required.

ATB,

Andy

Well, you know I'll be going along with my nephew Dan. Can't see him
fishing much though as he will be the official gathering photographer
:-) Is he counted in your six?
Apart from that I will go along with what ever the majority decide.
Lets hope the weather is better than it is down here at the moment!
Where's spring gone?
Hoping to hit FFFC- Darlow on Tuesday afternoon. Join us?
Cheers,
Alec
--
Alec and Valerie Powell Watlington Oxon. UK

Alternative email address:

Web Pages:
http://www.prole.demon.co.uk

Old May 1st, 2004, 09:01 PM
Andy Lawson

Wasn't it "Alec Powell" who wrote?

Well, you know I'll be going along with my nephew Dan. Can't see him
fishing much though as he will be the official gathering photographer
:-) Is he counted in your six?

My list so far is:

Andy Lawson
Alec Powell
Dan Porter
Dave Lane
Reg Sweetmore (subject to him being back to good health) BTW, have you heard
from him lately? He didn't answer my email.
A N Other (hopefully my mate Alan from Cardiff)

Apart from that I will go along with what ever the majority decide.
Lets hope the weather is better than it is down here at the moment!
Where's spring gone?
Hoping to hit FFFC- Darlow on Tuesday afternoon. Join us?

Very unlikely. Work is a bit heavy at the mo. I may have a go tomorrow
morning (Sunday) or maybe the Monday morning all subject to me feeling up to
it. A bloody cold bug started on me today :-(

I might try to get a few days off either week of 10th May or 17th May and
hit the Windrush. All depending on the Mayfly period.

ATB,

Andy