hooks?

Old October 22nd, 2003, 07:39 PM
~~Neal~ ~

Default hooks?

try bass pro shops in the fly tying hooks section

Old October 27th, 2003, 03:35 AM
MMccoy01

where can i get a #10 or smaller cricket hook with XXX long shank

We have the long shank Eagle Claw cricket hooks in stock. 10 per pack for $1.29

Mark McCoybr
McCoy's Market Bumpus Mills, Tennesseebr
http://www.mccoysmarket.com

Old October 30th, 2003, 04:37 AM
MMccoy01

hmmmm i went to your store site and found no link to any kind of
fishing tackle. i did notice a spam "100 top tackle sites" button
though!

I didn't say anything about having them on my web site. I have them hanging on
a peg hook in the store. I would have gave you a couple of packs if you weren't
such an ass hole.

Old October 30th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Jerry

MMccoy01 wrote:
hmmmm i went to your store site and found no link to any kind of
fishing tackle. i did notice a spam "100 top tackle sites" button
though!

I didn't say anything about having them on my web site. I have them hanging on
a peg hook in the store. I would have gave you a couple of packs if you weren't
such an ass hole.

Yeah but by saying nothing more than "we have them" then giving a web
site implies you sell on the web and they are available. Hanging on a
peg is where they will continue to stay as far as people on the
internet is concerned. Use some common sense.

Jerry

Old October 30th, 2003, 05:15 PM
MMccoy01

Use some common sense.

You ****ing moron

Old October 30th, 2003, 06:23 PM
Jerry

MMccoy01 wrote:
Use some common sense.

You ****ing moron

Actually I'm not surprised at this kind of response coming from a
redneck inbred that advertises on a aol home page. Bet ya wished now you
had listened to your parents and finished third grade.

Jerry

Old October 30th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Gator

"MMccoy01" wrote in message
Use some common sense.

You ****ing moron
Mark McCoybr
McCoy's Market Bumpus Mills, Tennesseebr

Spamming web site info removed

And I guess you think this sort of a response will garner you more
business... Get a grip you halfwit dullard...
~G~