HELP needed with COST for a fishing trip

Old January 4th, 2009, 04:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Terry

Default HELP needed with COST for a fishing trip

I'd like to take a deep-sea fishing trip with my friends. Does anyone
know of prices per person. The CHEAPER the better.

Thanks,
Terry
Old January 4th, 2009, 04:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Terry

On Jan 3, 9:34*pm, Terry wrote:
I'd like to take a deep-sea fishing trip with my friends. Does anyone
know of prices per person. The CHEAPER the better.

Thanks,
Terry

I forgot to mention, this would be for the Galveston TX area.

Thanks,
Terry
Old January 19th, 2009, 05:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
[email protected]

On Jan 3, 8:35*pm, Terry wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:34*pm, Terry wrote:

I'd like to take a deep-sea fishing trip with my friends. Does anyone
know of prices per person. The CHEAPER the better.

Thanks,
Terry

I forgot to mention, this would be for the Galveston TX area.

Thanks,
Terry

Hey Terry,
Cost will usually depends on a number of things ranging from the type
of fishing you'll be doing to how many hours will be spent on the
water. A lot of places charge "per boat" or have incentives that make
the per person cost lower if you bring more people. Time of year is
also a factor, prices are usually higher in peak seasons. Some
charters include the cost of food and beverage in their base price
while others don't, so that's worth asking about. My advice would be
to check online for any bait shops, sporting goods shops, or fly
fishing shops in the area and ask if they have any suggestions. If
you live in the area it never hurts to stop by the shops and buy a few
small things, sometimes it makes them a little more helpful. If you
get any suggestions from people check to see if the captains or
charters have references you can contact. Hope this helps some and
tight lines.

Matt Nelson
Triple Crab Travel
www.triplecrab.com