Is ROFFT working?

Old November 13th, 2008, 03:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
egildone

Default Is ROFFT working?

I haven't received a message on ROFFT since 11/8. With ROFF I get a
fresh load every day.

Ed
Old November 13th, 2008, 04:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
egildone

I guess its working, just no activity.

Ed

Old November 13th, 2008, 04:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

egildone wrote:
... With ROFF I get a
fresh load every day.

LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 13th, 2008, 06:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
egildone

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
egildone wrote:
... With ROFF I get a fresh load every day.

LOL !!

Ken
When I said 'fresh load' I was NOT talking about the Veterans Day topic.

Thanks for the link.
Old November 13th, 2008, 06:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

egildone wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
egildone wrote:
... With ROFF I get a fresh load every day.

LOL !!

Ken
When I said 'fresh load' I was NOT talking about the Veterans Day topic.

Thanks for the link.

You're welcome, and I wasn't talking about any thread in
particular just the sheer poetry in calling a daily dose
of roff a "fresh load". ;-) (I agree with your poetry btw. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 13th, 2008, 11:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

"egildone" wrote in message
news
I haven't received a message on ROFFT since 11/8. With ROFF I get a fresh
load every day.

Ed

I agree with Forty. A monument should be erected, etched with that last
sentence of your postg!!
Tom