OMG! I've been Banned.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default OMG! I've been Banned.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Personal attack - keep that crap on the usenet

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-05-2008, 08:00 AM

Op

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-05-2008, 08:00 AM

Op

Serves you right dumbo. Pity we cant do the same here.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

wrote in message
Serves you right dumbo. Pity we cant do the same here.

Mike Connor

refresh our collective memories, Mike. How many ISP's have banned you by
now, for your loony behavior? I can count three, at least. Pot, Kettle,
Black, as they say.
Tom

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 4:22*pm, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
wrote in message

Serves you right dumbo. Pity we cant do the same here.

Mike Connor

refresh our collective memories, Mike. How many ISP's have banned you by
now, for your loony behavior? I can count three, at least. Pot, Kettle,
Black, as they say.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Seems you are not only a liar, you cantīcount either.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

wrote in message

Serves you right dumbo. Pity we cant do the same here.

Mike Connor

refresh our collective memories, Mike. How many ISP's have banned you by
now, for your loony behavior? I can count three, at least. Pot, Kettle,
Black, as they say.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Seems you are not only a liar, you cantīcount either.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Oh and for the record, I have never been banned by any ISP

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

wrote in message
Oh and for the record, I have never been banned by any ISP

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

you just change them more frequently than you change your underwear, then.
Why?
Tom

Old August 3rd, 2008, 10:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-05-2008, 08:00 AM

Op

Serves you right dumbo. Pity we cant do the same here.

Mike Connor

Like I didn't expect to be banned, you dip****! Why on earth would I join
their little except to let them know my thoughts on what they are doing in
terms of their USENET invasion.

You truly are disturbed, Mikey.

Op

Old August 3rd, 2008, 10:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-05-2008, 08:00 AM

Op

Serves you right dumbo. Pity we cant do the same here.

Mike Connor

Like I didn't expect to be banned, you dip****! Why on earth would I join
their little except to let them know my thoughts on what they are doing in
terms of their USENET invasion.

You truly are disturbed, Mikey.

Op

You joined in order to cause trouble and to coerce people into doing
something they did not want to do. The same reason you are continuing
to post to this group.

You are basically just a fairly harmless idiot, and so I donīt
consider you as guilty as other perpetrators, but that wont stop me
telling you what an idiot you are.

Calling me names, or following the example of some of the other
****bags on ROFF will not do you any good at all. Many people will
ignore you as a result, and some will despise you. These same ****bags
will also turn on you again, as they have done in the past.

I donīt care about your silly squabbles on ROFF, and I donīt care much
what happens to this group either now. As soon as you scumbags turn
up, you contaminate and ruin things for others.

It seems you are still quite a young man, and interested in improving
yourself, maybe even your fishing.

Let me give you a sincere piece of advice, you wont do either by
hitching up with the scumbags on ROFF.

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-05-2008, 08:00 AM

Op

Serves you right dumbo. Pity we cant do the same here.

Mike Connor

Like I didn't expect to be banned, you dip****! Why on earth would I join
their little except to let them know my thoughts on what they are doing in
terms of their USENET invasion.

You truly are disturbed, Mikey.

Op

You joined in order to cause trouble and to coerce people into doing
something they did not want to do.

Yes! Damn you are sharp.

The same reason you are continuing
to post to this group.

No! You just lost a point.

Well hell, I never expected anthing less from a lying ****-maggot.

Calling me names, or following the example of some of the other
****bags on ROFF will not do you any good at all.

Though I don't follow anything that others do, I never really expected any
good at all, so I guess we can call this one even.

Many people will
ignore you as a result, and some will despise you. These same ****bags
will also turn on you again, as they have done in the past.

You seem to dwell a good deal on what folks that really mean nothing to you
think of you? Sad I'd say. Ignored, despised, or tuned on matters not to me,
as my relationship with Ken and Dave is nonexistent. I have made several
friend thru ROFF and they are lasting ones. You on the other hand, disparage
and dispose of friends, simply because they don't agree with you.
Pathological is the term for such a condition, I believe.

I donīt care about your silly squabbles on ROFF, and I donīt care much
what happens to this group either now. As soon as you scumbags turn
up, you contaminate and ruin things for others.

Yes you do Mikey. Otherwise you wouldn't protest so vehemently. Once agian a
pathological condition, lying that is.

It seems you are still quite a young man, and interested in improving
yourself, maybe even your fishing.

What would you *really* know about me?

Let me give you a sincere piece of advice, you wont do either by
hitching up with the scumbags on ROFF.

Sage advice from someone who can't bring himself to admit that others might
be right and he might just be wrong.

Mikey, at 50 year of age in Dec., I certainly don't need any advice from
you! I'll go to a mental ward if I want the kind of advice you are capable
of dispensing.

Op

Mike Connor