Leave ROFF

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
ajfromnj[_14_]

Default Leave ROFF

WTF... is this crap?

AK you seem to know about it. This is the most bizarre thing I have
seen on this site and thats saying a lot!

--
ajfromnj

http://tinyurl.com/65w3xc ... fishing reports, techniques, etc...
Old August 3rd, 2008, 04:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_120_]

ajfromnj;119634 Wrote:
WTF... is this crap?

AK you seem to know about it. This is the most bizarre thing I have
seen on this site and thats saying a lot!

One thing about NEFF AJ, we may have our disagreements amongst
ourselves over fishing techniques, tackle, and approach to fishing, but
let an outsider come in and start on one of our own and things change in
a heart beat.

I am very proud of all the members here.

They first attacked Vince45, who everyone knows is one of those really
nice guys on here.

When he even extended an olive branch, they showed their lack of class.

Then on to DC with names (that has proven out to be a lie on their
behalf) that’s when all hell broke loose.

Bizarre..??? I don't honestly know.

We’re like a family here, and we have real loyalty to each other and
NEFF, very much so.

Good to see ROFF, they are truly a dysfunctional … board.

We’ll have fun and toy with them for a while.

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
riverman

On Aug 2, 11:05*pm, AKSkim wrote:
ajfromnj;119634 Wrote:

WTF... is this crap?

AK you seem to know about it. This is the most bizarre thing I have
seen on this site and thats saying a lot!

One thing about NEFF AJ, we may have our disagreements amongst
ourselves over fishing techniques, *tackle, and approach to fishing, but
let an outsider come in and start on one of our own and things change in
a heart beat.

FYI, we didn't 'come in and start on one of your own'. You guys
invaded ROFF/T (thanks to your sysadmin linking neff to roff/t). In
the very same way that you are a community, we are too. We happen to
be multinational, and most of the more common posters have met each
other at various times. But we are also passionate about fly fishing,
just like you guys.

We only ask that people who join our community (as all are welcome to)
do so _knowingly_ and with a sense of wanting to JOIN, not just
overrun. We would like to preserve our own environment, just as you
like preserve yours. We are trying to get your sysadmin to undo the
connection, but he is trying to increase the amount of traffic on neff
and gives a **** about what effect that has on other groups. In fact,
he is enjoying watching the flame wars, as it serves his purposes of
increased traffic. He's using you guys for his jollies.

It may seem to you that someone has 'come in' to neff and started in
on one of your own, but from where I sit, all this conversation has
taken place on roff between us and a bunch of folks who just showed up
with a different, highly localized agenda.

--riverman
Old August 3rd, 2008, 12:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"ajfromnj" wrote in message

WTF... is this crap?

AK you seem to know about it. This is the most bizarre thing I have
seen on this site and thats saying a lot!

--
ajfromnj

That's because you're an illiterate New Jersey ****-maggot.

Op

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_121_]

Opus--Mark H. Bowen;119654 Wrote:
"ajfromnj" wrote in message

WTF... is this crap?

AK you seem to know about it. This is the most bizarre thing I have
seen on this site and thats saying a lot!

--
ajfromnj

That's because you're an illiterate New Jersey ****-maggot.

Op

AHhhhhhh..... I believe that someone's feelings have been hurt.

Poor Lad...

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_124_]

riverman;119641 Wrote:
We happen to
be multinational,

with a sense of wanting to JOIN, not just overrun.

He's using you guys for his jollies.

all this conversation has taken place on roff between us and a bunch of
folks who just showed up with a different, highly localized agenda.

--riverman

Multinational.. means you have the French in there with you... écume
sac.

We are American's, and we are NEFF... we never sign up, join, or
capitulate, we over run and conquer.

Veni Vidi Vici

Lastly your people started flipping off my people, this is NEFF, we
stand together. Unlike your ROFF and ROFFT puppets.

AK Skim
NEFF

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-