easy stonefly pattern?

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default easy stonefly pattern?

wrote in message
On Aug 3, 2:05 am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

You've seized your opportunity to toss off some invective
now it's time for you to crawl back under your rock and
disappear for awhile. Again.

But go ahead and swish your cape before you go, there's
few things on Usenet more entertaining than His Loony Mikeness
swishing his cape as he makes a dramatic exit. Forever.
And this time he really means *Forever*. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

I am not going anywhere Kenny boy, I have been on ROFFT for a very
long time, and a ****bag like you is not going to change that.

You claim he ran you off from ROFF, so why would you think he couldn't run
you away from ROFFT!

No idea what you are doing here anyway, you donīt know anything at all
about flies, or much about fishing either. You are merely a persistent
troublemaker.

Aw, the master has spoken. No one has the abilities that Mikey has. Mikey is
a super-human compared to the common man, or so he believes.

Op

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

wrote:

[...]

Nobody ran me off anywhere dumbo. I am only interested in these groups
with regard to fishing, not your petty squabbles, stupid politics, or
personal whining and bitching.

There is virtually no flyfishing on ROFF, because you dumb ****ers
strangled it, and nobody with any sense who is interested in
flyfishing goes there any more, because you stupid ignorant *******s
not only dont discuss flyfishing, you are also continually misbehaving
and upsetting people.

Many people, myself included, simply dont like you, not just because
you are stupid and nasty, but because you have ****ed up what used to
be a good fishing group with your antics, and also because you support
total ****s like Fortenberry, regardless of his behaviour.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote:

[...]

I guess you'll just have to suffer in silence, as you have done so many
times before.................................NOT!

Op

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 3:49*am, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote:

Many people, myself included, simply dont like you, *not just because
you are stupid and nasty, but because you have ****ed up what used to
be a good fishing group with your antics, and also because you support
total ****s like Fortenberry, regardless of his behaviour.

Mike Connor

I guess you'll just have to suffer in silence, as you have done so many
times before.................................NOT!

Op

What a dumb**** you are. There is no way a total nitwit like you could
make me suffer. The best you can hope for is that I waste a few
seconds telling you what a dumbo you are. You do realise that you are
once again being manipulated by the same **** who held you to
ridicule, and tried to harm you.Or are you too stupid even for
that...................

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote in message
[...]

Something that you are encapable of understanding is that I can separate my
opinion of Ken Fortenberry from the ****-maggots over at njflyfishing. I
don't agree with much of anything that Fortenberry espouses, I simply don't
care for the tactic that njflyfishing's administrator has persued to
increase the *apparent* traffic his site receives via ROFF/ROFFT and any
other USENET groups he has linked his forum to.

Ya know it's not that difficult for folks to subscribe, on their own to
ROFF/ROFFT. If The boys from njflyfishing were to subscribe to ROFFT in the
usual manner and not bleed over into ROFF thru njflyfishing, I wouldn't be
hear at all. I have tried to kill-file the New Jersey morons from ROFF but
unfortunately they reappear on ROFF with new addies, which defeats message
blocking measures.

If you want me and other to disappear from ROFFT, get your sycophants and
minions to have njflyfishings moronic administrator to unlink USENET groups
from his forums.

I have rarely dropped into ROFFT, in the past except to discuss flys and fly
patterns. However, I think now I have found a new place to squat, at least
as long as njflyfishing continues to link itself to USENET groups.

See ya around, Mike!

Op

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 4:17*am, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote:

I have rarely dropped into ROFFT, in the past except to discuss flys and fly
patterns. However, I think now I have found a new place to squat, at least
as long as njflyfishing continues to link itself to USENET groups.

See ya around, Mike!

Op

Doesnīt really matter much actually, so I donīt know why I should
bother defending it. The group was almost dead in the water before the
NEFF people linked to it. Since then, there was some interesting stuff
occasionally. Now that you and you and your stupid mates have decided
to "squat", as you put it, it has little to redeem it, and so even the
few people who still looked in regularly will doubtless cease doing
so.

Another group you have ruined. You will doubtless get your come-
uppance sooner or later. Makes no difference to me what you do here,
or even whether you live or die.

You are basically a bunch of puerile time wasters, and no sensible
adult wants to read your petulant childish outpourings.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote in message
[...]

Spoken like a true cry-baby.

What you left out is the fact that njflyfishing was dumped on USENET by its
less than honest systems administrator so that he could increase the
so-called traffic of his own site. Had his group of illiterate New Jersey
morons joined ROFF/ROFFT on their own their wouldn't be such a ****fest
going on.

No the real problem is that the New Jersey ****heads don't even realize what
they are doing. Their forum utilizes all sort of cutesy faces, quote
markers, and god only know what other symbols that don't translate to
USENET. If eveything were as you wanted it to be over at ROFF and these
ne'er-do-wells had dropped in, you too would be railing against them.

Hang in there sport. It's always darkest when you're in a place with no
light.

Op

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
klg neighbor[_12_]

Hey, these aren't "easy stonefly pattern" posts

You people from ROTF want to keep it on topic? We have rules here on
NEFF.

Hey Davey, aren't you the Public Affairs Director for the Second
Ammendment Foundation? You wouldn't be bringing a gun to the meeting
with Mr. Annonymous would you?

--
klg neighbor

NEFF Pledge Name - Tiger Shark

There are some that call me Tim
Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 2:00*pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote:

Hang in there sport. It's always darkest when you're in a place with no
light.

Op

Heh heh heh heh, learn that in college did you? Learn anything else?

Itīs always dumbest in a place with no sense.

You and your potty mouthed mates are the ones misbehaving here. There
are no "RULES" that prevent an external group linking wherever they
like.

None of the people from NEFF were abusive or insulting, or even off-
topic, before you and others started calling them names, accusing them
of all sorts of things and carrying out your usual lying propaganda
tactics.

Wont work, I think youīve met your match. Pardon me if I have
difficulty containing my glee at your discomfiture.

All four or five of you whiners will just have to put up with it, for
the simple reason there is nothing you can do about it.

Calling me names wont help you at all dumbo. Merely demonstrates to an
even wider audience how stupid you are.