easy stonefly pattern?

Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

Default easy stonefly pattern?

On Aug 3, 12:33*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Future Fanatic wrote:
Ken Fortenberry;119585 Wrote:
I don't know nor care who knows Dennis personally, his NEFF
site is a crooked scheme and Dennis is a liar and a sleaze.
All you jersey jerks should be appalled at what you're
supporting.

Do you know if he would get paid by how much traffic he says goes to
the site? *A flat rate to post the add? *Paid by the # that click on the
ad? ...

Ads by Google. Remember that little phrase when Dennis shuts
down NEFF and moves on to his next scam.

Now go take a shower, you've been wallowing in filth.

--
Ken Fortenberry

He has you pegged exactly Kenny boy, for the the lying bullying
control freak psycho that you are.

There is no way you will extend your malevolent influence to that
group Kenny boy, and that is a very good thing.

I hope all this is giving you fits.

It is REALLY REALLY NICE to see people standing up to you.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage
Old August 3rd, 2008, 12:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 18:11:50 -0400, Future Fanatic
wrote:

You sir, are one step above a terrorist. Maybe not above... many of
them admit what they do.

If there are any terrorists around here, Mr. Anonymous, it is you and
neff. This is NOT your newsgroup. You should not be here. Why you
insist on spoiling it for your fellow neff members and rofft followers
is beyond my understanding. You have no reason to be here with your
chat room stuff.

If you want to legitimately post to roff or rofft, do so, but not
through neff. It is a corruption of Usenet to do what you are doing.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 12:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:09:12 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

I will try to get the
links to roff and rofft removed.

And that is all anyone is asking. Simply remove roff, rofft, and any
other Usenet newsgroups from neff. Simple, eh?

Old August 3rd, 2008, 12:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 1:09*am, Ken Fortenberry
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Ads by Google. Remember that little phrase when Dennis shuts
down NEFF and moves on to his next scam.

Now go take a shower, you've been wallowing in filth.

There is no way you will extend your malevolent influence to that
group Kenny boy, and that is a very good thing. ...

I have no interest in extending any sort of influence
to Dennis' sleazy NEFF scam but I will try to get the
links to roff and rofft removed.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Heh heh. I think I might start an XML feed from ROFF as well, along
with all the hundreds of others. Always good to show the world how
bullies and bul****ters behave. Unfortunately, I think it might bore
quite a few people who only want to discuss flies and fly-fishing
almost to death.

You are an insignificant drop of worthless **** Kenny boy, who causes
far more upset than any sensible person would imagine possible, even
though nobody really cares what you think .What they do care about is
when you libel and denigrate others to get your way.

It would be really really nice to see you and others get your just
deserts. One can only hope that the New Jersey guys **** you off, and
if necessary take whatever action is appropriate against you.

There are hundreds of people who have quite openly expressed their
dislike of you, proven you a liar on numerous occasions, l and who
would very very dearly like to see the back of you.

You are once again the main instigator and perpetrator of all this
nonsense, I just hope that this tinme you have bitten of more than you
can chew, and that you are obliged to choke on it.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 2:05*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

You've seized your opportunity to toss off some invective
now it's time for you to crawl back under your rock and
disappear for awhile. Again.

But go ahead and swish your cape before you go, there's
few things on Usenet more entertaining than His Loony Mikeness
swishing his cape as he makes a dramatic exit. Forever.
And this time he really means *Forever*. *LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

I am not going anywhere Kenny boy, I have been on ROFFT for a very
long time, and a ****bag like you is not going to change that.

No idea what you are doing here anyway, you donīt know anything at all
about flies, or much about fishing either. You are merely a persistent
troublemaker.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
[...]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgrumphzzzzzzzzzz

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 19:19:10 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

I mean, except for His Loony Mikeness.

Man, I wished you would stop that "His Loony Mikeness" stuff. Every
time I read it I genuflect. My knee is getting sore. I wonder if
they do it..... nahhhh.... they wouldn't do it at the train station,
would they? Genuflect, I mean.

d;o)