easy stonefly pattern?

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
algorewon

Default easy stonefly pattern?

I've figured it out. This Dennis Cabarle person is a cheat and a thief.
There is an ad from Orvis on the forums page. This sleazeball is
cheating Orvis by lying about his traffic. I cannot believe any honest
person would have anything to do with this creep or his NEFF forum.

--
Ken Fortenberry

--
algorewon
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_31_]

algorewon;119535 Wrote:
I've figured it out. This Dennis Cabarle person is a cheat and a thief.
There is an ad from Orvis on the forums page. This sleazeball is
cheating Orvis by lying about his traffic. I cannot believe any honest
person would have anything to do with this creep or his NEFF forum.

--
Ken Fortenberry

You have NO idea what you are talking about, moron. You will need to
apologize when it is explained to you. That is, if you are a man, of
course.

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Future Fanatic wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
I've figured it out. This Dennis Cabarle person is a cheat and a thief.
There is an ad from Orvis on the forums page. This sleazeball is
cheating Orvis by lying about his traffic. I cannot believe any honest
person would have anything to do with this creep or his NEFF forum.

You have NO idea what you are talking about, moron. You will need to
apologize when it is explained to you. That is, if you are a man, of
course.

The apology should come from Dennis Cabarle.

I won't hold my breath.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_32_]

algorewon;119535 Wrote:
I've figured it out.

-- Ken Fortenberry

Have you, Kenny? I see you looking...

Have you clicked the ad?

Did you notice that it does NOT go to ORVIS?

You'll see it goes to a business, yes. A fine business at that.

Dennis KNOWS the owner.

The OWNER of that business is a member here.

He has POSTED here.

Do you think he is unaware of the kind of traffic that takes place
here?

Do you think that he is being LIED to so Dennis can "line his
pockets".

Of course not you fool.

Now could you please be a man and apologize. And while your're at it,
tell everyone you told Dennis was a liar, that he's not but that you ARE
a moron.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Future Fanatic wrote:
algorewon;119535 Wrote:
I've figured it out.

Have you, Kenny? ...

Yes, I have. Dennis Cabarle runs a site, accepts ads and
uses Usenet posts to inflate his traffic. He's a liar and
a sleazeball.

And he should apologize to all of us on Usenet.

I won't hold my breath.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
algorewon[_2_]

Future Fanatic;119553 Wrote:
Have you, Kenny? ...

Yes, I have.

Dennis Cabarle runs a site, accepts ads, and uses Usenet posts to
inflate his traffic stats. He is a liar and a cheat.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_33_]

Ken Fortenberry;119565 Wrote:
Dennis Cabarle runs a site, accepts ads and uses Usenet posts to
inflate his traffic. He's a liar and
a sleazeball.

And he should apologize to all of us on Usenet.

I won't hold my breath.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Kenny,

You said, and I quote, "There is an ad from Orvis on the forums page."
This is a lie Kenny. Isn't it?

And YOU won't admit you are wrong after finding out the placer of the
add is a member of the site and knows Dennis personally?

What kind of man did your parents raise?

Given your personal deficiencies, you should be thankful for ANYONE
participating in your ROFF. You're welcome that I'll be giving you
another chance and sticking around.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Future Fanatic wrote:
Ken Fortenberry;119565 Wrote:
Dennis Cabarle runs a site, accepts ads and uses Usenet posts to
inflate his traffic. He's a liar and
a sleazeball.

And he should apologize to all of us on Usenet.

I won't hold my breath.

Kenny,

You said, and I quote, "There is an ad from Orvis on the forums page."
This is a lie Kenny. Isn't it? ...

There is an ad for an Orvis product. I did not click on the
link for fear of lining Dennis' pockets even more than I
do unintentionally by posting to a Usenet newsgroup. There
are also ads by flyshack.com and others. I didn't click on
those links either.

I don't know nor care who knows Dennis personally, his NEFF
site is a crooked scheme and Dennis is a liar and a sleaze.
All you jersey jerks should be appalled at what you're
supporting.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_35_]

Ken Fortenberry;119585 Wrote:
Future Fanatic wrote:
Ken Fortenberry;119565 Wrote:
Dennis Cabarle runs a site, accepts ads and uses Usenet posts to
inflate his traffic. He's a liar and
a sleazeball.

And he should apologize to all of us on Usenet.

I won't hold my breath.

Kenny,

You said, and I quote, "There is an ad from Orvis on the forums

page."
This is a lie Kenny. Isn't it? ...

There is an ad for an Orvis product.

I don't know nor care who knows Dennis personally, his NEFF
site is a crooked scheme and Dennis is a liar and a sleaze.
All you jersey jerks should be appalled at what you're
supporting.

--
Ken Fortenberry

So, yes, it was a lie.

Do you know if he would get paid by how much traffic he says goes to
the site? A flat rate to post the add? Paid by the # that click on the
ad?

Neither do I.

SO you don't know if it is a crooked scheme or not, DO YOU?

You are ****ed off that your little ROFF world is not under your sole
control, and you're looking to say WHAT EVER you can, to get Dennis to
want to make it stop and cave in to your way of thinking.

You sir, are one step above a terrorist. Maybe not above... many of
them admit what they do.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Future Fanatic wrote:
Ken Fortenberry;119585 Wrote:
I don't know nor care who knows Dennis personally, his NEFF
site is a crooked scheme and Dennis is a liar and a sleaze.
All you jersey jerks should be appalled at what you're
supporting.

Do you know if he would get paid by how much traffic he says goes to
the site? A flat rate to post the add? Paid by the # that click on the
ad? ...

Ads by Google. Remember that little phrase when Dennis shuts
down NEFF and moves on to his next scam.

Now go take a shower, you've been wallowing in filth.

--
Ken Fortenberry