Leave ROFF

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

Default Leave ROFF

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:45:35 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

We USENET ??????? Delusions of grandeur again. Or have you bought
it? Wanna buy a bridge?

Take your pills, Mike. You are starting to babble.

Davey

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_114_]

;119541 Wrote:
That is incitement to criminal persecution. You could be charged with
stalking.

It might teach you a lesson.

Mike Connor

'Connor: Fly-fishing and Fly-dressing' (
http://tinyurl.com/6owvfu)

As NEFF Barrister, I am sure if you just pull your head from out of
your arse, wipe your snotty nose, stop your belly aching, you might,
just might getting over being Dave (The Horses Ass) LaCockarocha's
mistress.

O/OAs far as the other matter is concern. We plead no contest.
*WE WIN.*

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 2, 11:05*pm, Ken Fortenberry
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
What are you gonna do, Your Loony Mikeness, call the FBI in
Düsseldorf ? LOL !!

Go jack off in a train station Your Loony Mikeness, at least
there you're in your element.

What, are you still here? ...

Still alive and kickin' Your Loony Mikeness. Am I right in
assuming you're not gonna be willing to donate a kidney when
I need one ?

LOL !!!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Sure, why not, pigs lights are cheap here. Shouldn´t be any problems
with rejection, except from the pig´s side.

You succeeded once more in causing upset where there was none. Do you
know how many people will quietly rejoice when you kick the bucket?

Personally I would consider that to be far worse than any illness.

So, post whatever you **** you like, and get as excited as you please,
with any luck it will accelerate your demise, and not a moment too
soon.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

wrote:
We USENET ??????? *Delusions of grandeur again. Or have you bought
it? *Wanna buy a bridge?

Take your pills, Mike. *You are starting to babble.

Davey

You babble all the time Davey boy. Don´t think pills will help you
much though, they might keep your useless carcase alive for a little
longer, but they wont cure your idiocy.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 15:45:18 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

I can. He's a liar and a cheat. He has an Orvis ad on his forums
page. The son of a bitch is using Usenet posts to line his own
goddamn pocket. What a scumbag.

So, I propose a few e-mails to Orvis concerning our NJ liar and cheat.
I hadn't realized that he was using others' ads on his site.

hmmmm.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
What are you gonna do, Your Loony Mikeness, call the FBI in
Düsseldorf ? LOL !!

Go jack off in a train station Your Loony Mikeness, at least
there you're in your element.

What, are you still here? ...

Still alive and kickin' Your Loony Mikeness. Am I right in
assuming you're not gonna be willing to donate a kidney when
I need one ?

LOL !!!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Sure, why not, pigs lights are cheap here. Shouldn´t be any problems
with rejection, except from the pig´s side.

You succeeded once more in causing upset where there was none. Do you
know how many people will quietly rejoice when you kick the bucket?

I'm sure that we all know that you won't rejoice in *silence* Ken's or
anyone's demise, as you have clearly shown in the past. Yet you bristled at
the mention of your late wife's passing.

What a hypocrite you are Mikey!

Op

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
[...]

Trouble is dumbo, you and a lot of others on ROFF are "sure" about a
whole host of things. Truth is, you are mostly simply ignorant dumbos.

Also, look up "Hypocrite" dumbo, here´s a little help;

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&cl...ition&ct=title

Somebody who says exactly what they mean may possibly be a lot of
things, but a hypocrite is not one of them.

Now **** off and play somewhere else, you have been given enough
education for one day, probably more than you are capable of
absorbing.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
[...]

This definition is directly from the site that you recomended, and it fits
you to a "t"!

"is the act of pretending to oppose a belief or behaviour while holding the
same beliefs or behaviours at the same time"
http://www.google.de/search?q=define...Aofficial&sa=2

The following definitions are from:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite

1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs,
principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person
whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude,
esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public
statements.

Again, you wear these well.

As you pretent to have certain values and principles that place you above
denigrating behavior, your picture should be placed beside the definition of
the word "hypocrite," in every dictionary.

As far as educating anyone, about anything, other than how to become a
miserable old fool, you fail with every effort.

It is my pleasure to **** in your cornflakes with regularity.

Now go suckle your new found minions.

Op