Leave ROFF

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

Default Leave ROFF

On Aug 2, 10:34*pm, riverman wrote:
On Aug 2, 4:22*pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote:

wrote in message

On Aug 2, 9:37 pm, roffmember
wrote:

Why on earth would this forum's administrator want to attach
njflyfishing to ROFF?

It has only caused strife within ROFF and njflyfishing.

If enough njflyfishers advise this forums administrator to remove the
linkage of njflyfishing to ROFF, I believe life would be much easier for
all concerned.

I mean, why would a geographically specific flyfishing forum want to
broadcast to international locales and have their forum's level of
direct communication spoiled by unrelated information?

This is a simply and friendly request:
Leave ROFF to those who actually wish to participate in a USENET group.

Mark H. Bowen --Opie, Opus, Mr. OpusMcDopus, Op
Avid small stream fly-fisher
Lenoir, NC

--
roffmember
120,000+ Newsgroups
=----

This is not ROFF, it is ROFFT, and nobody here has protested. You
people are just looking to cause trouble, as is your wont.

Stay on ROFF if you don´t like it here.

Mike Connor

Cry me a river Mikey.

Op- Hide quoted text -

Hey, we can CALL this sysadmin clown directly! His phone number is
listed on the NJFF site. Its 908.578.5407

--riverman

That is incitement to criminal persecution. You could be charged with
stalking.

It might teach you a lesson.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 2, 10:38*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:05:59 -0400, dcabarle

wrote:
Why do we come to NEFF???

Dennis, WE, Usenet, do not go your group. *YOU have brought us to your
group. *We want rofft, and roff for that matter, to stay free of your
NJ group. *You have seen fit to add a Usenet newsgroup to bolster your
posts, and for the life of me, I can not understand why. *You just
cause trouble by so doing.

Think about it, please. *As long as you continue to link your NJ group
with a Usenet newsgroup, there will be trouble. *Rofft and roff are
not the interlopers. *You are.

Dave

There are no interlopers here. It is just you and the other ******s
from ROFF trying to stir up trouble. That is not not only what you do
best, it seems to be all you can do.

Wzhy don´t you just **** off and mind your own business?

I hope the admin has enough backbone to stand up to you ****bags.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dave LaCourse wrote:

... You have seen fit to add a Usenet newsgroup to bolster your
posts, and for the life of me, I can not understand why. ...

I can. He's a liar and a cheat. He has an Orvis ad on his forums
page. The son of a bitch is using Usenet posts to line his own
goddamn pocket. What a scumbag.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

wrote:
Why do we come to NEFF???

Dennis, WE, Usenet, do not go your group. *YOU have brought us to your
group. *We want rofft, and roff for that matter, to stay free of your
NJ group. *You have seen fit to add a Usenet newsgroup to bolster your
posts, and for the life of me, I can not understand why. *You just
cause trouble by so doing.

Think about it, please. *As long as you continue to link your NJ group
with a Usenet newsgroup, there will be trouble. *Rofft and roff are
not the interlopers. *You are.

Dave

We USENET ??????? Delusions of grandeur again. Or have you bought
it? Wanna buy a bridge?

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote in message
On Aug 2, 10:22 pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 2, 9:37 pm, roffmember
wrote:

[...]

Eat your heart out dumbo.

None of these posts, except those you and your stupid mates are
sending yourselves, are going to ROFF. This is ROFFT
rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying and we don´t want you arseholes over
here screwing up another group.

The Jersey guys are welcome as far as I, and doubtless many others,
are concerned, at least they post about FLY FISHING AND FLIES, all
you ******s do is try to upset people.

Fortunately, you and you cretinous companions can not dictate what
occurs on Usenet, and your absolutely stupid meanderings about "RULES"
etc, is only giving everybody a good laugh. Not at all surprisingly,
when some fool who has neither manners nor sense rabbits on about non
existent rules on Usenet.

Stick to playing in your own ****-heap, ROFF, there you can make
believe what ever you like. If you come here, you will have to face
reality.

Mike Connor

I guess you got us now Mikey. So long as njflyfishing persist in ****ing up
ROFF, I guess you can expect me and others to make ;ife miserable for
njflyfishing users and folks like your sad self.

Op

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
babyblue[_10_]

You can't afford bandwidth, so, let's all make overseas phone calls!

--
babyblue
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

I guess you got us now Mikey. So long as njflyfishing persist in ****ing up
ROFF, I guess you can expect me and others to make ;ife miserable for
njflyfishing users and folks like your sad self.

Op

There is a no way a non-entity piece of **** like you, whose declared
intention is to make other people´s lives miserable will succeed in
doing so. Having declared your intentions, people know exactly what
you are, and simply avoid you.

The Admin at the NJ group can simply ban you you imbecile, and anybody
else with any sense can simply kill file you, so you will be merely
****ing into the wind.

Have fun

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 2, 10:48*pm, Ken Fortenberry
riverman wrote:
Hey, we can CALL this sysadmin clown directly! His phone number is
listed on the NJFF site. Its 908.578.5407

That is incitement to criminal persecution. You could be charged with
stalking.

What are you gonna do, Your Loony Mikeness, call the FBI in
Düsseldorf ? LOL !!

Go jack off in a train station Your Loony Mikeness, at least
there you're in your element.

--
Ken Fortenberry

What, are you still here? Thought you were dying of galloping gut-
rot, doubtless induced by an excess of bile.

Hurry up and just die you nasty mother****er, and give a lot of people
peace.