Leave ROFF

Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
roffmember[_3_]

Default Leave ROFF

Why on earth would this forum's administrator want to attach
njflyfishing to ROFF?

It has only caused strife within ROFF and njflyfishing.

If enough njflyfishers advise this forums administrator to remove the
linkage of njflyfishing to ROFF, I believe life would be much easier for
all concerned.

I mean, why would a geographically specific flyfishing forum want to
broadcast to international locales and have their forum's level of
direct communication spoiled by unrelated information?

This is a simply and friendly request:
Leave ROFF to those who actually wish to participate in a USENET group.

Mark H. Bowen --Opie, Opus, Mr. OpusMcDopus, Op
Avid small stream fly-fisher
Lenoir, NC

--
roffmember
Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 2, 9:37*pm, roffmember
wrote:
Why on earth would this forum's administrator want to attach
njflyfishing to ROFF?

It has only caused strife within ROFF and njflyfishing.

If enough njflyfishers advise this forums administrator to remove the
linkage of njflyfishing to ROFF, I believe life would be much easier for
all concerned.

I mean, why would a geographically specific flyfishing forum want to
broadcast to international locales and have their forum's level of
direct communication spoiled by unrelated information?

This is a simply and friendly request:
Leave ROFF to those who actually wish to participate in a USENET group.

Mark H. Bowen *--Opie, Opus, Mr. OpusMcDopus, Op
Avid small stream fly-fisher
Lenoir, NC

--
roffmember

This is not ROFF, it is ROFFT, and nobody here has protested. You
people are just looking to cause trouble, as is your wont.

Stay on ROFF if you donīt like it here.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
dcabarle[_26_]

If you haven't noticed, you're not posting to ROFF. You're posting to
ROFFT. ROFFT is a fly tying forum, idiot. Since when is tying flies
regulated to 1 area of the globe.

I am the admin. The more you idiots post, the more traffic you bring
to NEFF. Why do we come to NEFF??? "To see what they say next".
Thanks and keep up the good work.

roffmember;119513 Wrote:
Why on earth would this forum's administrator want to attach
njflyfishing to ROFF?

It has only caused strife within ROFF and njflyfishing.

If enough njflyfishers advise this forums administrator to remove the
linkage of njflyfishing to ROFF, I believe life would be much easier for
all concerned.

I mean, why would a geographically specific flyfishing forum want to
broadcast to international locales and have their forum's level of
direct communication spoiled by unrelated information?

This is a simply and friendly request:
Leave ROFF to those who actually wish to participate in a USENET group.

Mark H. Bowen --Opie, Opus, Mr. OpusMcDopus, Op
Avid small stream fly-fisher
Lenoir, NC

--
dcabarle

Thanks to affirmative action, we are all equal.
'Technorati Profile' (http://tinyurl.com/2n68mt)
'AuctionAds' (?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?
!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"
html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"
head
title400 - Bad Request/title
/head
body
h1400 - Bad Request/h1
/body
/html
)
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
riverman[_4_]

If its just traffic you want, then delink the NEFF posts from going to
ROFF. We don't want YOUR traffic. You can have all of ours you want, but
your subscribers are completely unaware of usenet protocols, as it seems
you are.

--riverman

--
riverman
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
dcabarle[_28_]

If its just traffic you want, then delink the NEFF posts from going to
ROFF. We don't want YOUR traffic. You can have all of ours you want,
but your subscribers are completely unaware of usenet protocols, as it
seems you are.

--riverman

1. Who are the "WE". If you're referring to the 5-6 users who have
nothing better to do than complain about us than you should know that
it's going to take a helluva lot more than a few disgruntled ROFF/T
users to let us know. Perhaps get yourselves a petition together and
have your government come after me with a cease and stop existing order.
The way I see it... ROFF and especially ROFFT were both dead until we
came along.

2. Instead of flaming them, make them aware of your secret societies
protocols. You might get one of use to feel sorry for you clowns who
can't read. Maybe they'll even start posting in big letters.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote in message
On Aug 2, 9:37 pm, roffmember
wrote:
Why on earth would this forum's administrator want to attach
njflyfishing to ROFF?

It has only caused strife within ROFF and njflyfishing.

If enough njflyfishers advise this forums administrator to remove the
linkage of njflyfishing to ROFF, I believe life would be much easier for
all concerned.

I mean, why would a geographically specific flyfishing forum want to
broadcast to international locales and have their forum's level of
direct communication spoiled by unrelated information?

This is a simply and friendly request:
Leave ROFF to those who actually wish to participate in a USENET group.

Mark H. Bowen --Opie, Opus, Mr. OpusMcDopus, Op
Avid small stream fly-fisher
Lenoir, NC

--
roffmember
120,000+ Newsgroups
=----

This is not ROFF, it is ROFFT, and nobody here has protested. You
people are just looking to cause trouble, as is your wont.

Stay on ROFF if you donīt like it here.

Mike Connor

Cry me a river Mikey.

Op

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
riverman

On Aug 2, 4:22*pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 2, 9:37 pm, roffmember
wrote:

[...]

Op- Hide quoted text -

Hey, we can CALL this sysadmin clown directly! His phone number is
listed on the NJFF site. Its 908.578.5407

--riverman
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"dcabarle" wrote in message

If you haven't noticed, you're not posting to ROFF. You're posting to
ROFFT. ROFFT is a fly tying forum, idiot. Since when is tying flies
regulated to 1 area of the globe.

You're right, I'm not posting to ROFF, but I am posting to a USENET group
which has no to do with your New Jersey forum. So why do you persist in
****ing with folks that have no interest in your forum?

I think it was obvious what my intentions are, as your fourum is now linked
to numerous USENET groups that have nothing to do with NJ
flyfishing--specifically.

Also, remember that you are the one that began the name calling. I am
simply trying to get you to do the right thing.

If ROFFians or other USENET users want to subscribe to your forum I'm
certain that they would do so without the intrusion of njflyfishing into the
USENET arena.

I am the admin. The more you idiots post, the more traffic you bring
to NEFF. Why do we come to NEFF??? "To see what they say next".
Thanks and keep up the good work.

If its traffic you want so be it. I'll help with that. Of course, any
administrator worth a **** would actually want traffic that was meaningful
to his forum and not a bunch of noise that disrupts the tranquility of his
purview.

You obviously couldn't care less about the useful content on njflyfishing,
but are trying to generate advertising revenue via your so-called "traffic,"
which is tragic really.

Op

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:05:59 -0400, dcabarle
wrote:

Why do we come to NEFF???

Dennis, WE, Usenet, do not go your group. YOU have brought us to your
group. We want rofft, and roff for that matter, to stay free of your
NJ group. You have seen fit to add a Usenet newsgroup to bolster your
posts, and for the life of me, I can not understand why. You just
cause trouble by so doing.

Think about it, please. As long as you continue to link your NJ group
with a Usenet newsgroup, there will be trouble. Rofft and roff are
not the interlopers. You are.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 2, 10:22*pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 2, 9:37 pm, roffmember
wrote:

[...]

Eat your heart out dumbo.

None of these posts, except those you and your stupid mates are
sending yourselves, are going to ROFF. This is ROFFT
rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying and we donīt want you arseholes over
here screwing up another group.

The Jersey guys are welcome as far as I, and doubtless many others,
are concerned, at least they post about FLY FISHING AND FLIES, all
you ******s do is try to upset people.

Fortunately, you and you cretinous companions can not dictate what
occurs on Usenet, and your absolutely stupid meanderings about "RULES"
etc, is only giving everybody a good laugh. Not at all surprisingly,
when some fool who has neither manners nor sense rabbits on about non
existent rules on Usenet.

Stick to playing in your own ****-heap, ROFF, there you can make
believe what ever you like. If you come here, you will have to face
reality.