To da Joisey Boyze

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default To da Joisey Boyze

AKSkim wrote:
snip
Lads, if you haven't been following the ROFF (Rite On Foolish Fu*k’s)
you have missed out not only on Ken.. who by the way started this little
Brew-ha-ha and like the cockroach he is ran for the darkness and cover
of Chairman Mao Zedong’s long johns.

Evidently this moron is so stupid he doesn't realize that my
posts are being censored by his ****-for-brains admin.

Un****inbelievable.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 17:00:11 -0400, AKSkim
wrote:

Ken.. who by the way started this little
Brew-ha-ha

Brew-ha-ha? Hilarious. He Ken, ya got any of that there brew-ha-ha
in either coffee or beer flavor is ok by me. Brew-ha-ha, hahahahaha.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

As I have pointed out, you are a fool.

And if you want to test the balls on this 71 year old man, I'll meet
you half-way.....say somewhere in Connecticut? Any day.... any time.
You name it.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:37:11 -0400, Future Fanatic
wrote:

I'm curious. What was the last topic about (on ROFF) that had people
from all over the world happily typing about?

Anytime you see Riverman's post, it is international, the same with
members of roff and rofft from Wales, England, Sweden, and Finland.
The trouble with you NJ interlopers is that you do not understand
Usenet and wouldn't recognize an international poster even if he said
he was from a country other than the U.S.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
babyblue[_11_]

OK, so China has one sparkling jewel, MADE BY THE BRITS YOU F'ING FOOL!

--
babyblue
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 17:16:38 -0400, Dave LaCourse
wrote:

As I have pointed out, you are a fool.

And if you want to test the balls on this 71 year old man, I'll meet
you half-way.....say somewhere in Connecticut? Any day.... any time.
You name it.

Dave

And it would be considered cheating to bring along a bag of New Jersey
air. Come alone, without weapons, and without a bag of that infamous
air.

Dave
(I'm serious)

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_116_]

Dave LaCourse;119564 Wrote:
As I have pointed out, you are a fool.

And if you want to test the balls on this 71 year old man, I'll meet
you half-way.....say somewhere in Connecticut? Any day.... any time.
You name it.

Dave

Calm down there LADY.... and you should stop crying, your mascara is
running.

As far as the "test" goes, this is NEFF, and we don't have your type of
people on here. BTW rumor has it you and Mike just got back from San
Francisco/ST1.. do we need to congratulate the new bride and groom???

We don't need to know who one of you "GIRLS" is the bride.

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
babyblue[_12_]

Can we meet in Weehawken?

--
babyblue
Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 17:31:58 -0400, AKSkim
wrote:

Dave LaCourse;119564 Wrote:
As I have pointed out, you are a fool.

And if you want to test the balls on this 71 year old man, I'll meet
you half-way.....say somewhere in Connecticut? Any day.... any time.
You name it.

Dave

Calm down there LADY.... and you should stop crying, your mascara is
running.

Hahaha. How very sophomoric. I am serious. You talk like a big man.
Put your actions where your mouth is. Meet me in Connecticut. You
name the spot. I'm retired and have a very fast car that I love to
drive. Ball is in your court, kid.

As far as the "test" goes, this is NEFF,

See, that is where you are wrong. This is NOT neff. It is rofft, an
international Usenet newsgroup. It doesn't belong to you or anyone in
New Jersery.

and we don't have your type of
people on here.

Yeah, I know. From what I have seen so far, New Jersey is inhabited
by fools.

BTW rumor has it you and Mike just got back from San
Francisco/ST1.. do we need to congratulate the new bride and groom???

Again, how sophomoric can you get?

We don't need to know who one of you "GIRLS" is the bride.

And you'll never find out unless you meet me in Connecticut, boy.
Come on, Mr. Big Talker. Meet me. I'm 71, 6'1", 210 pounds. I have
cancer, emphesema, intersticial lung desease, and third stage kidney
desease. Shouldn't be too tough to beat me, Mr. Big Talker. The
first 60 seconds will be hell on you, however. d;o)

I'll await your positive reply.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 17:39:33 -0400, babyblue
wrote:

Can we meet in Weehawken?

You and Skim can meet anywhere you choose. But, why? I was in
Weehawken once. It was closed. Smelled dead.