To da Joisey Boyze

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

Default To da Joisey Boyze

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:37:14 -0400, babyblue
wrote:

OK, Hong Kong is part of China. So, you are right, it's not a third
world country, it's a GODLESS, COMMUNIST, third world country!

You, sir, are a bigoted fool. No wonder lots of folks say bad things
about New Jersey if you are an example of its denizens.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
riverman

On Aug 2, 4:19*pm, babyblue wrote:
Thankyou, thankyou very much!

1: Why have the authorities in China curtailed driving in Beijing to
clear the air? So Olympic contestants won't die.

2: Can any say "Tienimen Square"

3: Let's go beat, torture, imprison and murder some Buddhist Monks.

So, like I said, you are right, it's not a third world country, It's a
GODLESS, COMMUNIST, POLLUTED, STINKING, WRETCHED third world
country!:rofl:

--
babyblue

PROUUUDDDD....to be an American...

Hey babyblue...can you even SPELL 'Tiananmen'? rofl

Meanwhile, you certainly sound like an expert on world politics, so I
won't joust you on that. I'm way outmatched. I bow to your superior
knowledge of...stuff..

Meanwhile, GTF off of roff.

--riverman
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_30_]

riverman;119533 Wrote:

Meanwhile, GTF off of roff.

--riverman

I'm curious. What was the last topic about (on ROFF) that had people
from all over the world happily typing about?

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 2, 10:37*pm, Future Fanatic Future.Fanatic.
wrote:
riverman;119533 Wrote:

Meanwhile, GTF off of roff.

--riverman

I'm curious. *What was the last topic about (on ROFF) that had people
from all over the world happily typing about?

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

That was a long time ago. Most sensible people have left ROFF.

What remains is for the most part a bunch of arrogant ignorant
arseholes who think they can dictate what others should think or do.

They are persistent, and their clamour is frightful, but they they are
only hopels powerless wannabes. It might take a while, but if you
ignore them, they may eventually give up.

Best to kill file most if their whining and bitching gets on your
nerves.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
babyblue[_9_]

Thanks for the spelling correction.

La Course, lets see, that's French. Hey, Skim, what was that line, "Why
are antique French Army rifles so expensive? Because they have only been
dropped once!" :rofl:

--
babyblue
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Future Fanatic" wrote in message

riverman;119533 Wrote:

Meanwhile, GTF off of roff.

--riverman

I'm curious. What was the last topic about (on ROFF) that had people
from all over the world happily typing about?

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

If you ****heads had confined yourselve to ROFFT, you might not be receiving
so much grief. Have your admin. moron, Dennis, to unlink njflyfishing from
ROFF and you can go back to you unintelligible conversations as you are want
to do.

Op

Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:19:40 -0400, babyblue
wrote:

Thankyou, thankyou very much!

1: Why have the authorities in China curtailed driving in Beijing to
clear the air? So Olympic contestants won't die.

2: Can any say "Tienimen Square"

3: Let's go beat, torture, imprison and murder some Buddhist Monks.

So, like I said, you are right, it's not a third world country, It's a
GODLESS, COMMUNIST, POLLUTED, STINKING, WRETCHED third world
country!:rofl:

Have you ever been to Hong Kong? I have. It is not a godless,
communist, polluted, stinking, wretched third world country. It is
very mondern, quite wealthy, and there is nothing quite like a tailor
made Hong Kong suit. d;o)

Now, if you want to talke about polluted, stinking, and wretched, New
Jersey comes to mind. Many years ago I returned from overseas, picked
up my new car in Charleston, S.C., and drove to New England. As I
lowered my window to pay the toll on the northern end of the NJ
Turnpike, I was met with the most foul smelling air I have ever
breathed. I can only imagine that a thousand cabbage farts enclosed
in air tight ballon would have to smell better. When I asked the toll
taker how he could stand the odor, he asked, "What odor?" He was
younger than me; guarantee is is dead now from breathing that stuff.

I have fished with Riverman, btw. He is from the States and is
employed in Hong Kong. He is a gentleman and an excellent fly
fisherman. He is neither a fool nor a bigot. Too bad you couldn't be
as nice as him.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_112_]

Dave LaCourse;119532 Wrote:
You, sir, are a *bigoted fool.* Dave

Huh???

Somebody call me?

Oh, it's just O'l Stupid.. Dave LaCourse.

Lads, if you haven't been following the ROFF (Rite On Foolish Fu*k’s)
you have missed out not only on Ken.. who by the way started this little
Brew-ha-ha and like the cockroach he is ran for the darkness and cover
of Chairman Mao Zedong’s long johns.

Anyway, the little gopher Dave popped his head up from his borrow and
in typical fashion, has everything ass backwards (MEMO TO McFly; need
you to change Dave’s NEFF name from Gopher to The Horses Ass).

But The Horses Ass (Dave's new NEFF name) only response was the
spelling of Ten-e-man square... ?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /o/o
o /o
WHOA.. Hand that Lad a Big Mac Double Whopper with cheese.. our
"cymbal" of beating the day lights out of those people in the
?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /st1lace w:st="on"Far
East/st1lace.... Or where we call it from where I come from "Da
Fahaa Easth"

The Horses Ass you owe Baby Blue an apology for displaying your
ignorance.

Then, to show what type of .. ahhhh.. person you really are, you need
to shave your ass and learn to walk backwards you... WOMAN.

'cause you ain't a man thats for sure.

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:11:03 -0400, dcabarle
wrote:

The point is that this chat group is being broadcast worldwide... SO
WHAT!!!!

The point is that you and your NJ fishing group are NOT complying to
Usent protocol. You are posting things that should not be posted -
binaries, word docs, etc. You can't do that on Usenet. You could
solve the problem by removing Usenet newsgroups rofft and roff from
your NJ fishing site. It is not a matter of not wanting your member
to post to either rofft or roff, but to post according to the rules of
Usenet, not YOUR rules and protocol. If you can not see that, you are
a fool.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_113_]

Opus--Mark H. Bowen;119549 Wrote:
"If you ****heads had confined yourselve to ROFFT, you might not be
receiving
so much grief. Have your admin. moron, Dennis, to unlink njflyfishing
from
ROFF and you can go back to you unintelligible conversations as you are
want
to do.

Op

WHOA..... who put the bee in her bonnet?

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-