easy stonefly pattern?

Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
vince45[_7_]

Default easy stonefly pattern?

i just wanted to add Ken,. that i'm not from N.J. i'm from Ny, and to
think i was going to say lets not smoke that peace pipe, as the surgeon
gernal warm's smoking can lead to cancer i was just going to say lets
me you and AK and CD just lock arms and sing Koum,... by ,....yahh my
lord .... , but before i could do that you ****ed off allot more people
on this board , and i think now the circle of arm locks would just be to
big so i guess your back on my S.L. ..vince

--
vince45
Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:07:34 -0400, vince45
wrote:

i just wanted to add Ken,. that i'm not from N.J. i'm from Ny, and to
think i was going to say lets not smoke that peace pipe, as the surgeon
gernal warm's smoking can lead to cancer i was just going to say lets
me you and AK and CD just lock arms and sing Koum,... by ,....yahh my
lord .... , but before i could do that you ****ed off allot more people
on this board , and i think now the circle of arm locks would just be to
big so i guess your back on my S.L. ..vince

Vince, as long as your administrator has you linked to ANY Usenet
newsgroup, you are going to get static from that newsgroup's
subscribers. What your administrator has done is corrupt a newsgroup.
It is not my fault, Fortenberry's or Littleton's fault. It is the
fault of your administrator. As long as you continue to post here as
a NJ fly fishing group and not via Usenet, you will get static. And,
if you post binaries, word docs, etc, abuse messages will be sent to
you IP. Be considerate to those who must pay for their bandwidth.
They do not want to see big long headers - it costs them too much.

Please, please, learn Usenet ettiquette, or as your administrator to
remove you. I do not understand why you folks stand for such
dictatorial behavior from your administrator. He/she is spoiling it
for you, me, and others simply to increase the numbers. Think about
it.

Dave (who has been on rofft and roff for ~16 years)

Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Future Fanatic wrote:

You Sir, have no grasp of the not so obvious.

AND if YOU want to continue posting here, WE have certain protocols.

We *do not* want to post to your silly ****ing chat board
you dumbass cocksucker. And we don't want you posting your
crap to the Usenet newsgroup rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying.

The problem is your ****-for-brains admin gives neither one
of us a choice in the matter.

Write to your admin, all you jersey jerks no matter where
you're from, and tell him to remove the Usenet link.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

vince45 wrote:
i just wanted to add Ken,. that i'm not from N.J. i'm from Ny, and to
think i was going to say lets not smoke that peace pipe, as the surgeon
gernal warm's smoking can lead to cancer i was just going to say lets
me you and AK and CD just lock arms and sing Koum,... by ,....yahh my
lord .... , but before i could do that you ****ed off allot more people
on this board , and i think now the circle of arm locks would just be to
big so i guess your back on my S.L. ..vince

I hope I **** off *everybody* on your silly ****ing board.
That's the whole point, moron.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 09:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
riverman

On Aug 2, 3:56*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Future Fanatic wrote:

You Sir, have no grasp of the not so obvious.

AND if YOU want to continue posting here, WE have certain protocols.

We *do not* want to post to your silly ****ing chat board
you dumbass cocksucker. And we don't want you posting your
crap to the Usenet newsgroup rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying.

The problem is your ****-for-brains admin gives neither one
of us a choice in the matter.

Write to your admin, all you jersey jerks no matter where
you're from, and tell him to remove the Usenet link.

--
Ken Fortenberry

The feed seems to go from the NJ site to roff pretty much uninhibited,
but the feed from roff to njff is intermittent. Some replies and posts
appear on their site, some don't.

Has anyone found the pattern?

--riverman
(their sysadmin is dennis.cabarle-at-comcast.net. Email soon, email
often.)
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_115_]

Ken Fortenberry;119487 Wrote:
Either you jersey jerks learn some
goddamn netiquette, have it imposed on you by your jackass
admin or you have got to go.--
Ken Fortenberry

SHE IS REALLY MAD NOW.. !!!

So, Ms. Fountainburry, I think what my friends are trying to say in a
nice way....

You can keep faggotory ways!

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
algorewon[_3_]

AKSkim;119566 Wrote:
SHE IS REALLY MAD NOW.. !!!

Well Alice, I've visited your little chat board. it's a scam.

The NEFF admin is a liar, a thief and a cheat.

You should be profoundly ashamed to be a part of Dennis Cabarle's
crooked scheme.

Excuse me, while I go take a shower.

Buh bye.

--
algorewon
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_34_]

algorewon;119575 Wrote:

Excuse me, while I go take a shower.

Buh bye.

Got all worked up into a lather I assume.

Unfortunately, he left without apologizing for his lie.

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau