easy stonefly pattern?

Old August 2nd, 2008, 02:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default easy stonefly pattern?

vince45 wrote:
ken you sound a little tense.. maybe counseling would help vent those
negative feelings..Vince :sneaky:

I'm not tense, you pathetic jackass. I'm just doing a
little police work.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 02:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Burtbords149 wrote:
wow what a thread I missed out on. all I can say is GO AK!!

and that's all I have to say about that.

Yeah, the less heard from you jersey jerks the better.

Send a note to your ****wit of a chat group administrator
and tell the asshole to remove the link to Usenet.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 02:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

AKSkim wrote:
Burtbords149;119446 Wrote:
and that's all I have to say about that.

.. and I was just starting to like the direction your post was going
in....

Ever the ****ing smartass, aren't you Alice ?

You stupid jersey ****wits are squatters here and you don't
even have the courtesy to observe netiquette, hell, most of
you jerks don't even know what it is.

You're here because some jackass of a chat board admin decided
to boost the traffic on his lame-assed local chat board by
linking it to Usenet. That was and is a very bad idea.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 02:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_110_]

Ken Fortenberry;119469 Wrote:
I'm just doing a
little police work.--Ken Fortenberry

I think I have read every book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and his famed
detective Sherlock Holmes.

I have never observed or read of a technique you seem imply.

Oh wait... I got it now.

?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /st1:City
w:st="on"st1lace w:st="on"*RENO*/st1lace/st1:City* 911... !!!
*

OK, I see what "police farce" you’re associated with.?xml:namespace
prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /o/o

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old August 2nd, 2008, 03:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

AKSkim wrote:
Ken Fortenberry;119469 Wrote:
I'm just doing a
little police work.

snip
?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /st1:City
w:st="on"st1lace w:st="on"*RENO*/st1lace/st1:City* 911... !!!
*

... ?xml:namespace
prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /o/o

Good lord, Alice, you are one incredibly stupid mother****er,
but thanks for demonstrating one of the problems with linking
chat groups to a text only Usenet.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 04:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
callmeslick

vince45;119445 Wrote:
ken you sound a little tense.. maybe counseling would help vent those
negative feelings..Vince :sneaky:

maybe if you folks learned a bit about USENET protocol before
piggybacking this group to a USENET group, the negative feelings
wouldn't
exist? Just a thought, and a damned obvious one at that.
Tom L

--
callmeslick
Old August 2nd, 2008, 05:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
vince45[_6_]

I think what slick is trying to say ,......in a simpler sense is "
can't we all get along" .............ken even though you have said mean
things about me and a few friends of mine,, i will lite up the peace
pipe.. smile

--
vince45
Old August 2nd, 2008, 06:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_28_]

callmeslick;119480 Wrote:
maybe if you folks learned a bit about USENET protocol before
piggybacking this group... Tom L

I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with...
Not that there's anything wrong with it for YOU guys...

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Old August 2nd, 2008, 06:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

vince45 wrote:
I think what slick is trying to say ,......in a simpler sense is "
can't we all get along" .............

That isn't what Tom is trying to say.

And the answer to your question is an emphatic *NO*. We
cannot all get along. Either you jersey jerks learn some
goddamn netiquette, have it imposed on you by your jackass
admin or you have got to go.

Look, you don't want to be on Usenet any more than we want
you on Usenet. The only reason you're here is a link that
should have never existed. Write your admin, tell him to
remove the link to Usenet. And then you guys can have your
nice little coffee klatches and ice cream socials right
there on your very own little jersey chat board.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 06:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

"Future Fanatic" wrote in message
I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with...

then, in all due respect, John, get the **** off Usenet.

Tom(yeah, the same one)