easy stonefly pattern?

Old August 1st, 2008, 02:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_107_]

Default easy stonefly pattern?

Ken Fortenberry;119341 Wrote:
quit acting like silly little schoolgirls on the rag.
--
Ken Fortenberry

Maybe silly little Kenny boy should re-read his own post.

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Go **** yourself, Alice.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_108_]

Ever notice when someone comes on and posts about others, they like to
take the high road so to speak.

But the evidently trip and fall into the same ditch they are
pontificating against.

As far as someone being horse whipped...???

I posted not too long ago about selling my Grandmother's fishing
equipment.

One item that hasn't been sold is her Ronco Pocket Fly-Fisherman.

It is still in great shape, never been used fishing.

See, my Grandmother just used it as a buggy whip.

You might like it, and the rod might like you in return, after all it
is use to a horses ass.

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Corndog[_61_]

Ken Fortenberry;119341 Wrote:
Corndog wrote:
vince45;119319 Wrote:
steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK, he really is a

good
person , and he is right,.... he did offer a site that gave more

then
one pattern for stone flies..

I have to agree with Vince, and all the silent members that don't

like
to make waves.

Steel,
HIGH snipped drama school

Good grief, what a bunch of whiny, little pussies you jersey jerks
are. It's not enough that you fill what used to be a perfectly nice
Usenet newsgroup with your chat board graphics and stupid sigs now
it's your silly goddamn ****ing contests.

Whoever the stupid asshole is who linked your chat group with this
newsgroup ought to be horse whipped. In the meantime would you jerks
quit acting like silly little schoolgirls on the rag.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Hey Ken,

Haven't seen your charming wit around here in a while.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

With love and adoration,
Cdog

--
Corndog
Old August 1st, 2008, 03:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

AKSkim wrote:
Ever notice when someone comes on and posts about others, they like to
take the high road so to speak.

High road my ass, you stupid mother****er. I'm not here
to take no ****ing high road, I'm here to draw attention
to the fact that you jersey jerks have turned what used
to be a perfectly nice Usenet newsgroup into some sort of
stupid chat group for adolescent girls.

Presumably you jersey jerks know the ****wit moderator of
your little sorority who is responsible for this disgusting
state of affairs. It shouldn't be too much to ask for you
to contact the stupid dip**** and have him turn off the link.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 1st, 2008, 05:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
frogge[_12_]

Hate to get off topic, but there is a nice video for rubberlegs which is
the ultimate easy tie on 'Fly Fishing Videos, Fly Tying Videos'
(http://tinyurl.com/2rckf2) . Has a great way of attaching the legs.
Toodles,Frogge

--
frogge

Midge Master
Old August 1st, 2008, 11:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Corndog wrote:
Ken Fortenberry;119341 Wrote:
Good grief, what a bunch of whiny, little pussies you jersey jerks
are. It's not enough that you fill what used to be a perfectly nice
Usenet newsgroup with your chat board graphics and stupid sigs now
it's your silly goddamn ****ing contests.

Whoever the stupid asshole is who linked your chat group with this
newsgroup ought to be horse whipped. In the meantime would you jerks
quit acting like silly little schoolgirls on the rag.

Hey Ken,

Haven't seen your charming wit around here in a while.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

With love and adoration,
Cdog

Hey Ms. Cdog, take your ****ing love and adoration and your
whole stupid, goddamn jersey Girl Scout troop and **** off
already. You ridiculous ****ing jerks have long since worn
out your welcome. Hell, half of you stupid jersey ****wits
don't even know you're posting to a Usenet newsgroup. Send
a note to the halfwit administrator of your jersey sorority
and tell her to quit linking your chat board nonsense to
this Usenet newsgroup.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 05:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
vince45[_5_]

ken you sound a little tense.. maybe counseling would help vent those
negative feelings..Vince :sneaky:

--
vince45
Old August 2nd, 2008, 05:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Burtbords149[_3_]

wow what a thread I missed out on. all I can say is GO AK!!

and that's all I have to say about that.

--
Burtbords149

"Take only pictures, leave only footprints, kill only time."- anonymous
Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_109_]

Burtbords149;119446 Wrote:
and that's all I have to say about that.

... and I was just starting to like the direction your post was going
in....

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-