easy stonefly pattern?

Old July 31st, 2008, 12:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_103_]

Default easy stonefly pattern?

steelheadalley;119236 Wrote:
Just move out of your mother's basement and take your meds.you'll see a
dramatic improvement in your priorities...lol

Ah, I hurt the poor lads feelings again... ahhhh.....

Let me hear you say it again... Give me.. give me.. give me....

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old July 31st, 2008, 10:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
steelheadalley[_5_]

AKSkim;119241 Wrote:
Ah, I hurt the poor lads feelings again... ahhhh.....

Let me hear you say it again... Give me.. give me.. give me....

you have to TAKE the meds fool. not just look at the pretty
colors...they'll help you over time.....

--
steelheadalley
Old August 1st, 2008, 05:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
vince45[_4_]

steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK, he really is a
good person , and he is right,.... he did offer a site that gave more
then one pattern for stone flies..

--
vince45
Old August 1st, 2008, 06:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_104_]

vince45;119319 Wrote:
steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK,.

Vince my friend, thank you for the kind words.

However, you as well as I know, someone of his character is not worth
the time or effort.

He will be back asking for additional help and sooner or later the
other's on this board will see just what type of person he is and not
respond to his inquiries.

As far as being ganged up on by him.. not a chance.

By reading his posts it is clear to even the casual observer that he is
truly a light weight.O/O

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
Old August 1st, 2008, 11:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
steelheadalley[_7_]

vince45;119319 Wrote:
steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK, he really is a good
person , and he is right,.... he did offer a site that gave more then
one pattern for stone flies..

vince, if so i didn't see them. can u post them here? thanx

--
steelheadalley
Old August 1st, 2008, 12:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_105_]

steelheadalley;119323 Wrote:
can u post them here?

Oh yeah, he is going to fall for that.... sure he is.....

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
Old August 1st, 2008, 01:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
jessie[_5_]

steelheadalley;119323 Wrote:
vince, if so i didn't see them. can u post them here? thanx

I looked through AK's link and saw the patterns for stoneflies. Maybe
it seemed too long a list to scroll through. On any web page, you can
hit CTRL-F to search for whatever text you are looking for. Searching
for "stone" yielded several patterns.

I also looked through this site:

'FlyIndex' (http://tinyurl.com/6jc5ks)

I was able to find a number of patterns (with instructions) such as
these, by searching:

- link rel="File-List"
href="file:///C:%5CTEMP%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"
- 'Holostone' (http://tinyurl.com/5hxyel)
- 'Blackstone' (http://tinyurl.com/5858lb)
- 'Stonefly Nymph' (http://tinyurl.com/63evqa)!--[if gte mso 9]xml w:WordDocument w:ViewNormal/w:View
w:Zoom0/w:Zoom w:PunctuationKerning/
w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/
w:SaveIfXMLInvalidfalse/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid
w:IgnoreMixedContentfalse/w:IgnoreMixedContent
w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderTextfalse/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText
w:Compatibility w:BreakWrappedTables/ w:SnapToGridInCell/
w:WrapTextWithPunct/ w:UseAsianBreakRules/
wontGrowAutofit/ /w:Compatibility
w:BrowserLevelMicrosoftInternetExplorer4/w:BrowserLevel
/w:WordDocument /xml![endif]--!--[if gte mso 9]xml
w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"
/w:LatentStyles /xml![endif]--style !-- /* Style Definitions
*/ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:"";
margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Arial; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {colorurple;
text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --
/style!--[if gte mso 10] style /* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in
5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;} /style ![endif]-- I'm sure there
are many more to be found, but you have to search through all the links.
Some of the links are dead, as you might expect with a list that large,
but the ones that are not should yield results. It may take a few
minutes to find them.

--
jessie
Old August 1st, 2008, 01:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Corndog[_60_]

vince45;119319 Wrote:
steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK, he really is a good
person , and he is right,.... he did offer a site that gave more then
one pattern for stone flies..

I have to agree with Vince, and all the silent members that don't like
to make waves.

Steel,

You came here looking for info and AK gave you that info in the first
post you received (post #2). Then AK asked you a question (post #3)
about the Cat (which you put in your profile as your favorite stream)
and instead of sharing info with him and the rest of us I might add, you
ignored his question and choose to ask another yourself (how about a
stonefly nymph pattern? Post #7).

We're a community here (maybe a community of misfits), but a community
none the less. You're welcome to join us, but you need to try to get
along with everyone including AK (as babyblue learned) or you're not
going to be accepted. AK was just having a little fun with you and you
got all bent out of shape on your fifth post on this site (post #15).

Relax man, and learn to share...even in the ribbing.

But remember this, AK is relentless. Once you go after him, he'll be
the monkey on your back forever. He has nothing better to do then sit
at his MAC (Mindnumbing Analog Computer) and wait to respond to your
posts. I'd recommend you offer to take him fishing on the cat. He'll
follow you around like a puppy after that and even tie your flies for
you. You'll never have to tie your own stones again. He's really just
a lovable little fuzz ball, once you get to know him, but he does have
an odd smell. Probably cause he sleeps in his waders.

Cdog

--
Corndog
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_106_]

Corndog;119333 Wrote:
little fuzz ball... Cdog

Have to ask.. who wrote that for you???

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Corndog wrote:
vince45;119319 Wrote:
steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK, he really is a good
person , and he is right,.... he did offer a site that gave more then
one pattern for stone flies..

I have to agree with Vince, and all the silent members that don't like
to make waves.

Steel,
high school drama snipped

Good grief, what a bunch of whiny, little pussies you jersey jerks
are. It's not enough that you fill what used to be a perfectly nice
Usenet newsgroup with your chat board graphics and stupid sigs now
it's your silly goddamn ****ing contests.

Whoever the stupid asshole is who linked your chat group with this
newsgroup ought to be horse whipped. In the meantime would you jerks
quit acting like silly little schoolgirls on the rag.

--
Ken Fortenberry