Fly Fishing

Old July 1st, 2008, 07:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

Default Fly Fishing

Hi

Just a heads up for anyone looking for info, I run a site which offers
a FREE weekly newsletter on fly fishing. So if you want to get this
amazing free offer just visit:

www.guide2flyfishing.com, subscribe and the newsletters will drop into
your mail box every week.

Alternatively you can find a number of e books on fishing at
www.lakeland-ebooks.com

Hope it helps.

Marky
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
irish1[_7_]

Mark,

Why would we want to subscribe to a newsletter only on the promise that

"The Newsletter Contains Expert Tips And Techniques Proven To Increase
Catches. Increase Your Catches, Improve Your Technique And Increase
Your Enjoyment Of This Wonderful Sport"

Let us read an issue before we send you our e-mail addresses. For all
we know this is just a way for you to collect addresses and spam them.

--
irish1
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_68_]

irish1;117313 Wrote:
For all we know this is just a way for you to collect addresses and spam
them.

Whoa.. your not a trusting person today are you Irish1...

Then again.. isn't Petie-Po doing a wonderful job keeping spamers out.
That is if he is one.

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -164 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 109 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
*P - You know E who you Tare you snakE...*