Inner Circle

Old May 9th, 2008, 05:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
theartoflee[_32_]

Default Inner Circle

As most of you are aware I am an avid fly fisherman and fly tier. When I
am not fly fishing I can often be found tying flies and watching my
favorite episode of the television series Cops. Nothing to me is more
relaxing then watching a PCP crack head get tazed after being chased
down by the PoPo.

I often sit back while tying up a nice hackled thorax dun a think to
myself “What was he thinking”? They never seem to out run
the cops have they themselves never seen the T.V. series cops?

So for those of you that are interested in the fly tying I will be
creating a thread dedicated to productive patterns of 08. It will be
for those of you who appreciate the t.v. series Cops.. not the faint
hearted. All you will need to do to gain access to this password
protected section is let me know via P.M. or by replying with the
embedded youtube clip in this thead of your favorite episode of Cops..
please explain why.

object width="425" height="355"param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yVBB2upbVys&hl=en"/paramparam
name="wmode" value="transparent"/paramembed
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yVBB2upbVys&hl=en"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"
height="355"/embed/object

--
theartoflee

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains
a fool forever.
Old May 9th, 2008, 05:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
BIGBOW[_6_]

Glad you didnt come camping with us.. weird man, very weird. :no: lol

--
BIGBOW

*Listen To The River Sing Sweet Songs To Rock My Soul...*
Old May 9th, 2008, 09:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
emerger[_2_]

Aren't all episodes of Cops the same.....Some dumbass crack addicted
jerk tries to get away from the cops only to tackled or tasered and
hauled away. Gotta love it!

--
emerger

Only an asshole would insult a wet fishermans trout. "John Gierach"
Old May 9th, 2008, 11:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Eagle Claw[_3_]

Are the guys in the film fly fisherman or bait guys ?

--
Eagle Claw

North Jersey
Old May 10th, 2008, 01:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_22_]

theartoflee;113536 Wrote:
As most of you are aware I am an avid fly fisherman and fly tier. When I
am not fly fishing I can often be found tying flies and watching my
favorite episode of the television series Cops. Nothing to me is more
relaxing then watching a PCP crack head get tazed after being chased
down by the PoPo.

I often sit back while tying up a nice hackled thorax dun a think to
myself “What was he thinking”? They never seem to out run the cops have
they themselves never seen the T.V. series cops?

Speaking of the show COPS...

I haven't seen your relative (wink, wink) around here lately. I happen
to know two of Hancock's finest(it has nothing to do with that incident
three years ago with the dill pickles, the kangaroo and that Carnie
gal(she said she was a she, and I'm taking her at his word, I mean, her
word) down at the Shehawken boat ramp. That was in Pennsylvania and
those Hancock cops had NO jurisdiction. I've got that court decision
here somewhere... but I digress). Suffice it to say, that THIS YEAR
(based on last year's shenanigans) the local PDs are mounting cameras
in their cruisers and having video guys riding along to capture the
"New Jersey Boy Jamboree" coming up shortly. Just a word to the wise.

Pass that along if you would...

PS Tell him I'll bring the beer like last time, if he'll rent the
kangaroo again...

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Old May 10th, 2008, 09:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
theartoflee[_33_]

FF I will try to get in touch with him to warm him and will even extend
a warning to the cangaroo. This jersey boy will miss the shenanagins
because I will be in Minnesotta for an all out blow out. I cant belive
I was out:sleeping: when FF made his cameo.. that sun zapped me good.

Wheres you buddy been lately? You are a wealth of knowledge about all
things including the cops.

Old May 11th, 2008, 01:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_23_]

theartoflee;113669 Wrote:
FF I will try to get in touch with him to warm him and will even extend
a warning to the cangaroo. This jersey boy will miss the shenanagins
because I will be in Minnesotta for an all out blow out. I cant belive
I was out:sleeping: when FF made his cameo.. that sun zapped me good.

Wheres you buddy been lately? You are a wealth of knowledge about all
things including the cops.

Well, I DO know two of the Hancock policemen... tell him to feel free
to throw my name around in a pinch... on the other hand... maybe he'd
want to keep that to himself. Either way, life's a gamble, ain't it?

You have fun with the whole Minnesota clan... I don't know any cops in
Minnesota... sorry, but you'll have to be on your best behavior.

Old May 11th, 2008, 03:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_50_]

Future Fanatic;113684 Wrote:
... sorry, but you'll have to be on your best behavior.

That was *SO* sweet, you gave me a tooth ache just reading it.

Must be the -"softer - gentler side"- of Buckwheat.

As always, after reading that last bit of dribble, hate the self
inflected kind of pain.

AK Skim, DDS

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -154 and still counting.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old May 11th, 2008, 05:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
McAwful[_4_]

AK,

Welcome home sir. I could not be more pleased.

McA

--
McAwful

The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days
trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Old May 11th, 2008, 03:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_24_]

AKSkim;113695 Wrote:
That was *SO* sweet, you gave me a tooth ache just reading it.

Must be the -"softer - gentler side"- of Buckwheat.

As always, after reading that last bit of dribble, hate the self
inflected kind of pain.

AK Skim, DDS

Don't get me started!

I saw your warm fuzzy posts on that other site during your self imposed
hiatus from here! Now THAT was like watching the end of the GRINCH
cartoon with The Grinch and little Cindy Lou Who... "if you want some
fishing buddies... you should join TU..." Gosh I nearly wretched. But
then, of course, I felt bad for the depths you had slipped to(a
proverbial crater if you will). But, you seemed to have rebounded...

DDS? Too bad you're not an ear, nose and throat DR. Your throat MUST
be killing you... Given the size of that pride you must have swallowed
to "unbanish" yourself...

Glad you're back, though. (That one was PR)