Hello

Old March 23rd, 2008, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
[email protected]

Default Hello

Hi there everyone,
I'm new to the Google groups and just wanted to say hello to everyone.
I'm an angling author, currently writing my first fictional angling
story.

My homepage URL is http://angling.bob.googlepages.com/ for those that
want to take a look. The blurb for my forthcoming book is also
availible as a free download, at http://stores.lulu.com/angling_bob

Are there anymore angling authors out there?
Old March 24th, 2008, 12:37 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Will Wilkinson

In message
,
" writes
Hi there everyone,
I'm new to the Google groups and just wanted to say hello to everyone.
I'm an angling author, currently writing my first fictional angling
story.

My homepage URL is http://angling.bob.googlepages.com/ for those that
want to take a look. The blurb for my forthcoming book is also
availible as a free download, at http://stores.lulu.com/angling_bob

Are there anymore angling authors out there?

Hi, firstly this is usenet - google groups is just a (pretty poor IMO)
method of accessing usenet, not a selection of groups in its own right.

Second this group is pretty quiet and usually fairly full of spam -
you'd probably be better on one of the angling web forums such as
www.anglersnet.co.uk - there are a couple of angling authors who post
regularly on there, although they're solely non-fiction authors AFAIK.

There's the occasional relevant post on here so it's probably worth
checking back from time to time - much easier to get a proper newsreader
(e.g. Agent or XNews) and collect news from a proper news server
(news.individual.net are very good for 10 euro/year if your ISP doesn't
provide a news service - they also filter out most of the spam).

Will
--
e-mail news dot will at lancre dot net
'98 300Tdi Defender 110 CSW, 1/12th NB Sometimes