SoLux

Old March 23rd, 2008, 03:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default SoLux

Guy wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
I find the SoLux light easier on the eyes during a long tying
session. And having all my tying materials looking the same color
at the bench as they do on the stream is more for my benefit than
the fishes. YMMV.

Ken,
Do you use the table top model? I have a cheepy halogen table top that works
ok but would like to upgrade to a better lamp. Is it stable and how is the
flexibility of the"arm"?

Yes, I use the Original Task desk lamp. The base weighs a ton and
it's quite stable. You can also use it with a clamp instead of the
base which I how I take it traveling. The arm is spring loaded and
adjustable to many different positions.

--
Ken Fortenberry