Fly Tying Xmas gifts for American GIs

Old November 21st, 2007, 09:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default Fly Tying Xmas gifts for American GIs

I have no affiliation with J. Stockard and I don't want
to offend those two or three noisy Limeys who get ****ed
off at the American dominance of roff and rofft, but;

http://tinyurl.com/2t3bbd

Happy holidays, folks.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 21st, 2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Rick[_5_]

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
et...
I have no affiliation with J. Stockard and I don't want
to offend those two or three noisy Limeys who get ****ed
off at the American dominance of roff and rofft, but;

http://tinyurl.com/2t3bbd

Happy holidays, folks.

--
Ken Fortenberry

**** em' Ken, so what if it does. The men and women over in Iraq deserve it
and so much more..

Rick

Old November 21st, 2007, 10:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Lazarus Cooke

In article , Ken
Fortenberry wrote:

I have no affiliation with J. Stockard and I don't want
to offend those two or three noisy Limeys who get ****ed
off at the American dominance of roff and rofft, but;

http://tinyurl.com/2t3bbd

Happy holidays, folks.

Yeah, my daughter's ex is out there at the moment with the Highland
Gunners. I wish him well (even though I don't think there's much FF
there).

Happy holiday, y'all

Lazarus
Old November 22nd, 2007, 05:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly, rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Halfordian Golfer

On Nov 21, 4:54 pm, Lazarus Cooke
wrote:
In article , Ken

Fortenberry wrote:
I have no affiliation with J. Stockard and I don't want
to offend those two or three noisy Limeys who get ****ed
off at the American dominance of roff and rofft, but;

http://tinyurl.com/2t3bbd

Happy holidays, folks.

Yeah, my daughter's ex is out there at the moment with the Highland
Gunners. I wish him well (even though I don't think there's much FF
there).

Happy holiday, y'all

Lazarus

Well, I hope that he gets some of the ones I just sent in his honor.

Thanks Ken, for bringing this to our attention.

Tim
Old November 24th, 2007, 10:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Lazarus Cooke

In article
,
Halfordian Golfer wrote:

days, folks.

Yeah, my daughter's ex is out there at the moment with the Highland
Gunners. I wish him well (even though I don't think there's much FF
there).

Happy holiday, y'all

Lazarus

Well, I hope that he gets some of the ones I just sent in his honor.

Thanks Ken, for bringing this to our attention.

Tim

Thanks, Halfordian. I appreciate that.

Lazarus
Old November 25th, 2007, 04:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
W. D. Grey

In article
,
Halfordian Golfer writes
On Nov 21, 4:54 pm, Lazarus Cooke
wrote:
In article , Ken

Fortenberry wrote:
I have no affiliation with J. Stockard and I don't want
to offend those two or three noisy Limeys who get ****ed
off at the American dominance of roff and rofft, but;

http://tinyurl.com/2t3bbd

Happy holidays, folks.

Yeah, my daughter's ex is out there at the moment with the Highland
Gunners. I wish him well (even though I don't think there's much FF
there).

Happy holiday, y'all

Lazarus

Well, I hope that he gets some of the ones I just sent in his honor.

Thanks Ken, for bringing this to our attention.

Tim

Wouldn't it be great if they could come home and tie their flies ?
--
Bill Grey

Old November 25th, 2007, 09:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly, rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Stephen Welsh

On Nov 26, 3:47 am, "W. D. Grey" wrote:

Wouldn't it be great if they could come home and tie their flies ?
--
Bill Grey

Indeed it would, Bill.

Steve

Old November 26th, 2007, 02:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly, rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
streamcaddis

On Nov 21, 5:27 pm, "Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

et...

I have no affiliation with J. Stockard and I don't want
to offend those two or three noisy Limeys who get ****ed
off at the American dominance of roff and rofft, but;

http://tinyurl.com/2t3bbd

Happy holidays, folks.

--
Ken Fortenberry