Why do we go fishing?

Old March 7th, 2007, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse

Default Why do we go fishing?

Question : Why do we go fishing ?
Answer : Because it gives us a reason to go somewhere gorgeous.

Old March 8th, 2007, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Richard

wrote in message
Question : Why do we go fishing ?
Answer : Because it gives us a reason to go somewhere gorgeous.

Question : Why do we go fishing?
Answer : ?

No matter what the weather I am able to just relax and don't worry about
anything else when I fish.

Richard

Old March 8th, 2007, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
clive

"Richard" wrote in message

wrote in message
Question : Why do we go fishing ?
Answer : Because it gives us a reason to go somewhere gorgeous.

Question : Why do we go fishing?
Answer : ?

No matter what the weather I am able to just relax and don't worry about
anything else when I fish.

Richard

Yes, that applies to me also Richard. just sit there without a care in the
world, the great hunting game begins, you/I versus the fish, outwit them and
we are victorious. :-))
I even turn my mobile phone off and then tell the misses there is no signal
at the lake lol
regards
Clive

Old March 9th, 2007, 12:29 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
medico

wrote in message
Question : Why do we go fishing ?
Answer : Because it gives us a reason to go somewhere gorgeous.

Question : Why do we go fishing?

Answer : To meet all those nice people from Poland, Latvia etc, who are so
poor and hungry they have to eat our fish.

Old March 9th, 2007, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
clive

"medico" wrote in message

wrote in message
Question : Why do we go fishing ?
Answer : Because it gives us a reason to go somewhere gorgeous.

Question : Why do we go fishing?

Answer : To meet all those nice people from Poland, Latvia etc, who are so
poor and hungry they have to eat our fish.

Polish, hungry!!!, theres thousands of them working in our local Sainsburys,
and they get treated better than us british workers
Clive

Old March 9th, 2007, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
clive

"clive" wrote in message

"medico" wrote in message

wrote in message
Question : Why do we go fishing ?
Answer : Because it gives us a reason to go somewhere gorgeous.

Question : Why do we go fishing?

Answer : To meet all those nice people from Poland, Latvia etc, who are
so poor and hungry they have to eat our fish.

Polish, hungry!!!, theres thousands of them working in our local
Sainsburys, and they get treated better than us british workers
Clive

But hey, there nice enough people, I get along with them, all of them,
1000000's of them lol.
no, there OK in my book
clive

Old March 9th, 2007, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Alec Powell

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, , gave forth these words of wisdom:
Question : Why do we go fishing?
Answer : ?

If you have to ask yourself this question then you have lost the plot!
Cheers,
Alec
(Who also appreciates the great contribution the Poles and others are
making to our country :-)
--
Alec Powell

(Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards)

Watlington
Oxfordshire
UK

Old March 9th, 2007, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Alec Powell

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, clive, gave forth these words of wisdom:
I even turn my mobile phone off and then tell the misses there is no
signal
at the lake lol

What's a mobile phone?
Cheers,