barbed wire breakout

Old January 15th, 2007, 09:01 PM posted to alt.fishing.catfish
marika

Default barbed wire breakout

I was watching the end of an HBO movie when one of those Making of Movie
specials came in, the ones they put in to make the next movie start at a
normal time.

The movie is Like Heaven.

So I am watching the characters, and on comes Reese Witherspoon with all
her blond
perfectness, Mark Ruffalo as the perfect cute guy.

Reese is supposed to be dead and haunting Mark's apartment.

They fall in love.

But before they fall in love, he tries to exorcise her.

(I love how these trailers tell you the whole story)

He brings in a couple exorcists.

The classic catholic priest

And then, some San Francisco spiritualist ghostbuster: dude, I would say
you should
move out.

So they start interviewing the stars on the set, and then they have a
short bit with the ghostbuster on the set

O MY GOD IT"S NAPOLEON DYNAMITE.

I would not have recognized him if they didn't say the actors name.

his voice is deep, but he sound
so normal you would never even look up.

It's uncanny.

The other guy in the movie that is so good

http://imdb.com/name/nm0006610/
was in Grounded for Life, about an Irish Catholic family.

It was on Fox.

It was hysterical but they kept switching it so I never could figure out
where it
would play next.

My favorite scene was when Logue argued with his kid's teacher -- a nun -
about whether or not the Ramones was a good band