Fishing is Cold-Hearted!

Old January 11th, 2007, 08:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Radium

Default Fishing is Cold-Hearted!

Fishing is a very cruel sport that slowly and painfully kills the fish.
The fish dies in the water before it is brought out to air. Thats
right, it is not an easy bloodless death by suffocation, but rather a
brutal, blood-spurting death caused by shock, profuse bleeding, and
excruciating pain. The sharp objects on the fish-hook kill the fish by
causing severe pain, hemmorhaging, and shock. This is very cruel and
sadistic.

Suffocation is not what kills the fish. Its the sharp stuff on the hook
that slowly, painfully, yet surely kills the poor fish

Stop fishing!!!!

Shooting a deer is not nearly as sadistic as fishing.

Those who fish are commiting a grave sin and will burn in hell after
their deaths. Karma is a bitch!

Old January 11th, 2007, 01:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Derek Moody

In article .com, Radium
wrote:
Fishing is a very cruel sport that slowly and painfully kills the fish.
The fish dies in the water before it is brought out to air. Thats
right, it is not an easy bloodless death by suffocation, but rather a
brutal, blood-spurting death caused by shock, profuse bleeding, and
excruciating pain. The sharp objects on the fish-hook kill the fish by
causing severe pain, hemmorhaging, and shock. This is very cruel and
sadistic.

Suffocation is not what kills the fish. Its the sharp stuff on the hook
that slowly, painfully, yet surely kills the poor fish

Research before you rant.

X-posting trolls is a very cruel sport that slowly and painfully kills
usenet. Reasoned debate dies in the thread before the issues are brought to
light. This is very cruel and sadistic.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/
Writing: http://www.author.casterbridge.net/derek-moody/

Old January 11th, 2007, 04:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
[email protected]

Default hell no!!!!!!!!!!!

fishing is not crule!!!!!!! i have fished for 10 years and i have never
kill a fish, fishing is not crule if you use barbless hooks and un
hooking mats.

Old January 11th, 2007, 04:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Dave Lane

Radium wrote:
Fishing is a very cruel sport that slowly and painfully kills the fish.

Troll O Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
| | | | | | | | | | |
^

******** O Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
| | | | | | | | | | |
^

Old January 11th, 2007, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
W. D. Grey

In article , Dave Lane
writes
Radium wrote:
Fishing is a very cruel sport that slowly and painfully kills the fish.

Troll O Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
| | | | | | | | | | |
^

******** O Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
| | | | | | | | | | |
^

Anyway - what the hell do we know about catching fish :-)
--
Bill Grey

Old January 12th, 2007, 12:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
JT

"Radium" wrote in message
oups.com...
Suffocation is not what kills the fish. Its the sharp stuff on the hook
that slowly, painfully, yet surely kills the poor fish

That's why I make sure my hooks are extra sharp...

JT

Old January 12th, 2007, 01:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Radium

JT wrote:

That's why I make sure my hooks are extra sharp...

I lay a curse on you!

In your next incarnation, you'll be a fish who suffers the hellish fate
of being fished.

As those sharp knife-life barbs of the fish hooks slash through the
gums and roof of your mouth. You'll find yourself in excruciating
agony. After this, you'll be spurring blood out of those nasty cuts in
your palate and gums. You'll suffer this slow painful death.

After this death, you'll be reborn as a another fish who endures the
same experience.

May you be fished to eternity!!

Old January 12th, 2007, 02:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Derek Moody

In article om, Radium
wrote:

Radium, we know your reputation in the sci groups but we don't seem to have
seen you before in these anti-sport and anti-animal-husbandry x-posts.
Please be aware that our own low life trolls have already done these topics
to death and, mirabilu dictu, they are better informed than you.

JT wrote:

That's why I make sure my hooks are extra sharp...

I lay a curse on you!

In your next incarnation, you'll be a fish who suffers the hellish fate
of being fished.

As those sharp knife-life barbs of the fish hooks slash through the
gums and roof of your mouth. You'll find yourself in excruciating
agony. After this, you'll be spurring blood out of those nasty cuts in
your palate and gums. You'll suffer this slow painful death.

Google for previous corrections to these misconceptions. You are right in
one tiny aspect - Yes, fishing -is- cruel - but how and why a fish may
suffer and why the angler's methods are more beneficial to the fish than
otherwise I leave to you to discover.

Homework first, then if you're going to troll, try do the job properly.

Cheerio,

Old January 12th, 2007, 07:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Joe Pfeiffer

"Radium" writes:

Fishing is a very cruel sport that slowly and painfully kills the fish.
The fish dies in the water before it is brought out to air. Thats

So, you've never actually seen a fish caught on a hook, have you?