tournaments

Old December 12th, 2005, 02:29 AM posted to aus.sport.fishing

Default tournaments

We are updating our 2006 tournament list. Our site has members worldwide
including the U.K. and the Pacific Islands. Also we have a large number of
visitors daily who are not members. We will list your tournament for free in
our tournament section. You can either email me at
with the info or a website where I can get the info or you can post it
yourself at
http://www.sportfishermen.com/tournaments/