bar crossing

Old June 10th, 2005, 12:19 AM
The Old Bloke

Hi Pete,

I am at a loss to explain why my email isn't working. Lindsay got an email
to me, and I posted it to him. I don't have the ability to burn a DVD, but
maybe Lindsay can?

Regards

"pete" wrote in message
u...
The Old Bloke ,

Sent a reply it returnned !

Glad to be Of help any how !

THANK YOU .

--
still fishin , pete

Old June 16th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Lindsay

The Old Bloke wrote:

Hi Pete,

I am at a loss to explain why my email isn't working. Lindsay got an email
to me, and I posted it to him. I don't have the ability to burn a DVD, but
maybe Lindsay can?

Yup, and thanks again.

Pete, if you send me an email (remove the 00 from the above addy)
with your name and address, I'll sort something out.

Regards

Lindsay

Regards

"pete" wrote in message
u...
The Old Bloke ,

Sent a reply it returnned !

Glad to be Of help any how !

THANK YOU .

--
still fishin , pete

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN
Old July 2nd, 2005, 05:44 AM
Lindsay

pete wrote:

The Old Bloke ,
Sent a reply it returnned !
Glad to be Of help any how !
THANK YOU .

Pete...

I got your email, and replied to it over two weeks ago, asking for your
postal address...

Did you still want it?

Old July 17th, 2005, 10:42 AM
pete

Hi Lindsay ,

Have dvd just have to work out how to play it , will send you
a blank and a few stamps , THANK YOU .

OLD BLOKE , do you think it is possible to gather a lot of
these clips , to show to new boatys , about bars crossings ,
maybe a web site !!!!

--
still fishin , pete