MY LETTERS TO HOWARD & GALLOP _pu

Old December 19th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Sir Jean-žaul Turcaud

Default MY LETTERS TO HOWARD & GALLOP _pu

Personal & Confidential communication to all Australian *******s !

LETTER I
TO THE RIGHT HON. JOHN HOWARD PRIME MINISTER OF AUSTRALIA

La Rochelle 14th December 2004

John,

You know who I am and I know you hate my guts for refusing to accept as a
dinkum Australian Mining Pioneer ,
to have been kicked out of the Country and have been kicked to the gutter
indeed.
I want you to settle that affair right away before it's too late ! All
right, Mate ?
I know those *Mining Criminals have hand-fed you especially in your early
days of political life ... Okay ?
In fact I know more about Australia than you do, Mate, since I have had that
country right in my guts from the time I landed there !
.... not like you , it has been my choice !!! ... and I bear all the bad
done to me as more than an insult, but a terrible injury
crying to High Heaven for revenge.!

The following post published on all aus.ng and abroad will not please you
nor Gallop
( to whom I will forward it in a minute ), but it may be that it will bring
you to some sense,
since the words are very strong & quite meaningful indeed ! ... and I who
have seen death at close range many time am already on borrowed time,
and parting I carry on what I see as my duty, without considering the
consequences !
My life rests in the hands of my Creator, the Almighty God of my Race, The
Celts !

You better take heed of that kind direct message to you, Mate !
It will be better for the Country and I take for granted that you love
Australia too !!!

I want you now to call me personaly at my personal phone n° which I give you
down below,
so I should be in Australia for the said time i.e. 15 th of January
+33 546 3xx 65x Home
+33 668 9xx 38x Mobile

If I am not in, please leave a message on the mobile, I 'shall call you back
..

See you soon.

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

[*Mining Criminals of Newmont Mining Corporation, Newcrest Mining, BHP,
Western Mining Corporation, BORAL]

LETTER 2
TO THE RIGHT HON. GEOFFREY GALLOP PREMIER OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA

La Rochelle 14th of December 2004

Dr Gallop,

Here included both my recent mail to John Howard and copy of a post I
published not later than today on ALL Australian news groups.
Some of things I said to John are valid for you too, Mate !

I am sure you as well as previous WA Lib and Alp Premiers, + of course John
Howard indeed, hate my guts.
It does not matter to me, and one thing you must know is that of the two of
us, I am the one who really made the History of Australia
and provided and will provide living & richness to 100 000 over the next
century or so.
This is of course something which has been denied over 3 decades by the
Mining Criminals you know, as well as by all WA Government
Institutions + the ASIC re the huge Newmont / Boral / BHP multi-billions
legerdemain financial manipulation !
.... you are party in all that cover up, Mate, and you know well of the Hon
T.D Evans, former WA Attorney General 's demand
for a Royal Inquiry into the Mining Criminals' wheeling & dealings !

The game is up now and you are facing a terrible Drought situation, which
is going to worsen to engulf good Australian lives by the thousands !
You probably won't believe it until you see it and as a medic you won't
probably believe that I went though a 40 days fast in the WA bush some years
back.
You won't believe my return to Australia will stabilise the situation ! That
may be,
but in that case the ball is in your camp as well as John Howard 's camp ...
at this point in time I can remain a long distance but very efficient actor
indeed,
but in that case you will assume the brunt of catastrophe I anticipate !

Clearly are expressed down below the conditions for my return, and those
conditions will be met right here at La Rochelle
and before I set back to return to Australia by the 15th of next month.
There won't be time for that Royal Inquiry which you and your predecessors
refuse because of the known conclusions
it would have reached on the well documented evidence available ! Therefore
you will make the economy of such Royal Inquiry
but apply its just and legal conclusion to the letter, in clear and as Mr
John Picton-Warlow Q.C my former lawyer clearly expressed
: In application of Royal Justice, a property acquired through deceit has
to reverted to original owner.

This is what I want and I wish to stress that my time is not counted, but
yours in WA is indeed discounted

Yours faithfully

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

tHEN FOLLOWS COPY OF MY PRIVATE COMMUNICATION TO ALL IN AUSTRALIA
REGARDING THE WORSENING DDD AND MY DRAMATIC ANTICIPATION OF
PERTH, KALGOORLIE AND CANBERRA GOING ON FIRE AS A RESULT.