John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

Old October 25th, 2004, 03:37 AM
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

If you vote for Kerry, he will ban fishing forever !

So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES fishing !

B U S H !
Old October 26th, 2004, 03:17 AM
Fishing Arizona

Lol, I don't agree with your deductions, but I do agree to vote Bush...
So... I guess I have to agree with your final statement.

om...

Old October 26th, 2004, 03:01 PM
mhood

While Bush was the gov of Texas, he went on a dove hunt in South Texas for
one of his NRA photo ops. He actually shot a kill-deer (a big $250 no-no
in these parts) he mistook for a dove. I've done a lot of dove hunting in
my life but I can't understand how a "sportsman" could possibly mistake a
kill-deer for a dove. It is, however, easy to understand how he could
afford the $250 fine. Gotta wonder if he can tell a crappie from a sand
bass ;-)

Old October 26th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Jeff Durham

"mhood" wrote in message
While Bush was the gov of Texas, he went on a dove hunt in South Texas for
one of his NRA photo ops. He actually shot a kill-deer (a big $250 no-no
in these parts) he mistook for a dove. I've done a lot of dove hunting in
my life but I can't understand how a "sportsman" could possibly mistake a
kill-deer for a dove. It is, however, easy to understand how he could
afford the $250 fine. Gotta wonder if he can tell a crappie from a sand
bass ;-)

I have seen several hunters mistake a kill deer for a dove. In fact, just
this past season, I saw a hunter blast one out of the sky. It came down
middle of the field veered off, and then came back over a hunter's head who
did not see it come down the field in the first place. He then proceeded to
take it. It was wrong, but I can certainly see how it could happen. Any
one that makes the claim that they have not made a mistake (or will) is full
of it. The real thing is did you learn from it.

John Kerry is no friend to hunters or gun owners no matter how many
photo-ops this flop-flipper does.

Jeff

Old October 26th, 2004, 03:39 PM
mhood

lol. Rampant prey mis-identification, huh? I guess Killdeer are a lot like
Dove...except for the legs, size, color, sound...well, they both can fly. Whose
idea was it to put hair triggers on a shotgun anyway? How can a person learn
from his mistakes if he can't remember making any? Oh well, John Kerry can have
my Shimano DC200 when he rips it from my cold dead hand! "John Kerry hates
fishing" Get a grip :-)

mhood