deep running rogue

Old November 27th, 2003, 02:05 AM
Gone Angling

Default deep running rogue

I have quite a few deep running rogues. I just retrieve them without a jerk The
lip is so big on them i'm uncertain of the action and it is quite a drag on
even a medium rod. Also they tend to run deep and snag up. How can control the
running depth and are you suppose to jerk them like a suspending bait. I think
they are excellent lures if you can put them to work.

Old November 27th, 2003, 05:53 AM
dvito

They are good baits. I actually caught a couple of smallies in a tournament
ripping them across a gravel flat in 3' of water in the early spring.

Tore a couple of the bills right off though. Oh well, I got about 380
assorted wacky worm craws to throw anyway.

Dave V.