aus.sport.fishing, quick judo-like move

Old October 9th, 2003, 10:31 PM
Ahmad Sadam al Mutawa

Default aus.sport.fishing, quick judo-like move

aus.sport.fishing: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy it............................preorders@blackspots neaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsn eaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker .org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneak er.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneake r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ahmad Sadam al Mutawa
Charlene, with lentils cold and fat, hates with it, cooking dully.

was going on, they supported each other when and where they could and
threatened the cops around me.

May God end the days of extermists and terrorists soon, may God free us
all soon, may bring unbaised justice and truth to this world agian, may
God unite all the Muslims and give them ability to pray.

wa'Salam
Mohsin

Real Conspiracy theory's script: breaking my bones

Assalam u'Alekum

People of the world, every blood vessel in my body hurts, because of the
biological weapons they gave me, people I have feelings and all I was is
justice, are you going to stand aside today, people I will on day not be
around, justice is my right too. Mahmud Kurchu broke bones all around my
body in those three days, I had fractures all over my body, chest, arms,
legs any other part you can imagine. He had this metalic device(made
with sliver) he brough in from somewhere, during those three days first
day he broke only my right arm's bones, next day he broke a lot more
bones by the end of day 2 in his jewish torture cell I had very strong
fever. But this did not stop him, he did not find out anything either,
he kept breaking my bones. And each time he broke my bones he laughed
and said call Allah for help, call Muhammad (PBUH) for help. I don't
know i guess I am not a human being, I guess I must an animal as Jews
really think and treat other races like that, we were