To da Joisey Boyze

Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_127_]

Default To da Joisey Boyze

Dave LaCourse;119732 Wrote:
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:22:31 -0400, AKSkim
wrote:

Dave LaCourse;119650 Wrote:
Enough already. We have determined that you are a coward, not

willing
to meet a dying old man. How chicken **** can you be?

What's your address, I'll come to your house.

I'm in the book. Please!!!!!!!!

But, you being the coward you are, I doubt you'll show up.

LaCockaroacha

So you WON'T provide your address oh BRAVE Roach...

--
AKSkim

Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 13:34:39 -0400, AKSkim
wrote:

So you WON'T provide your address oh BRAVE Roach...

Are you incapable of looking up David P. LaCourse? Are you that
****in' stupid? Uhhhhh, apparently you are. And you fly fish? Hard
to believe.

LaCoackaroacha

Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

"AKSkim" wrote in message
So you WON'T provide your address oh BRAVE Roach...

the man has, for over a decade and a half, made his name public record on
this forum. He stated, in pretty easy-to-
read English, that he is listed in the phone book, and we all have long
since known the area he lives in. Thus, it would seem to be you, asswipe,
who chooses to bluster with no ****ing balls. My name and locale are public
record as well, as is the exact location of the camp on Penn's where I will
be from Thurs-Sunday of this week.
Feel free to drop by and discuss anything you wish with me, brave guy.
Tom Littleton

Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 07:56:20 -0400, babyblue
wrote:

Rich T

Rich T? Ya gotta be ****tin' me. Old Babyblue is a Rich T?

Well, hell, I had you as some young thang from Rowan County (yeah,
thang - it's an esoteric roff joke - you wouldn't understand) with
pretty blue eyes, perky little breasts, blonde hair, a willingness to
say "yes" to all requests...... and you turn out to be Rich T.

Thanks a helluva lot. You *really* made my day miserable.

LaCockaroacha

Old August 4th, 2008, 01:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_7_]

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

"Rick" wrote in message
wrote in message
On Aug 2, 9:00 pm, riverman wrote:
Mike Connor

Good god, this ass clown is still here??

Rick

Now that's just wrong, Rick. You have disparaged ass clowns by linking
them to Mikey Conner. Besides, Mikey Conner is really more of a
****-maggot than a mere ass clown.

Oh yeah, is enrages Mikey when you misspell his last name, so don't make
such a careless error!

Op

I am sorry Op, you are right in the fact that it was unfair to the ass
clowns out there.. I am sure that they would not want to be with the likes
of Mr Conner...Gay or not, that was insulting to the ass clowns.. Please
forgive my fast judgement that was unkind to the ass clowns.. ;-)

Rick