Here's what was going on over at the illiterate NEFF House June 6, 2006

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default Here's what was going on over at the illiterate NEFF House June 6, 2006

Thread Title: Private Forum Options

Dennis Cabarle, neff's site admin, addresses his flock of minions.

"There's a place for everything, and I think we've so far been having fun at
our own costs. The only people who see the new forums are the people who
REQUEST access to it."

"FYI: There are two public forums, one that is about fly fishing, the other
is not. I thought that by putting these in place, everyone would be happy...
The two new forums so far only have a few new posts, but they've been
entertaining! As you can see from the postings, censorship is at a very
minimun."

On 6/10/06, Davethetrout sends his sweetheart, Dennis Cabarle, a nice little
thank you note (how sweet of Davethetrout).

On 6/9/06, a level headed Fly Tier responds to Dennis Cabarle with this:

"What is the actual purpose of having a forum like this? It will be a
breeding ground for controversy that will eventually carry to the public
threads."

On 6/9/06, some Fanatic posts this little jewel in response to Fly Tier:

"Oh come on FT, you were perfectly ok with controversy ON the public threads
when it suited your purpose. Of course, for some time you've stayed above
the fray, but have a little faith in those that moderate the site to keep
any of the negative crap where it belongs, in this new forum. There will be
no excuses for people to post the "no holds barred" controversial stuff
anywhere but there. ***Time will tell, but I think that it will make the
"public threads" more civilized."***

************************************************** *************************************************
**** fire guyz! What have we been complianing about? The neff nuts have come
to civilize us!! WOO HOO!

Thank god almighty I am free at last!

Op
************************************************** ************************************************

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 2:41*pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote:
Thread Title: Private Forum Options

************************************************** *************************************************
**** fire guyz! What have we been complianing about? The neff nuts have come
to civilize us!! *WOO HOO!

Thank god almighty I am free at last!

Op
************************************************** ************************************************

Now what´s the phrase again...........???

Oh yeah..........Bwahhahhhhhhhhahhahhahhhahhhah!

You clowns have finally got your own show!!!

I really do hope the NEFF people find it amusing.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage
Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_125_]

Mike:

We OWN the show now on ROFF.

Twist ROFF this way.. tweek you lads that way... and guess what... we
can bring in more NEFF members and really have some fun.

That means the likes of Fountainburry, LaCockaroacha and Opuss will
have to find some other place to chit chat about fishing and fly
tying... because this is becoming NEFF's own private play ground, and WE
took the ball away from you lads with no trouble whats so ever.

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

AKSkim wrote:
Mike:

We OWN the show now on ROFF. ...

You silly, stupid mother****er you're as demented as
His Loony Mikeness.

Decent people will not want to be associated with a
sleazy outfit like NEFF. Dennis has confessed, the
jig is, as they say, up.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 3:22*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
AKSkim wrote:
Mike:

We OWN the show now on ROFF. ...

You silly, stupid mother****er you're as demented as
His Loony Mikeness.

Decent people will not want to be associated with a
sleazy outfit like NEFF. Dennis has confessed, the
jig is, as they say, up.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Bwahhahhhhahhhahhhahh!

Unfortunately for you scumbag, you are massively outnumbered. Really
funny, as you brought it on yourself. Your misbehaviour and
disgraceful antics over the years have effectively precluded you
finding any allies at all.

Interesting to watch all four or five of you arseholes trying to
bluster and lie your way out of a situation you brought on yourselves.

Fact is, the NEFF people do now own ROFF, simply by means of greater
numbers. Your whining, lies and propaganda wont do you any good at
all. You have gone out of your way ( as usual) to **** people off, and
it has rebounded on you with a vengeance. I am so pleased.

All you are to them is a stupid arsehole whose only use is as an
object of ridicule and amusement.

Ah, the sweet smell of roasting scumbags in the
morning........................

Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:07:16 -0400, AKSkim
wrote:

That means the likes of Fountainburry, LaCockaroacha and Opuss will
have to find some other place to chit chat about fishing and fly
tying... because this is becoming NEFF's own private play ground, and WE
took the ball away from you lads with no trouble whats so ever.

Yeah. Riiiight. Suuuure. You got us shaken in our boots, Skim.
"whats so ever"? Are you an indiot?

We have been here for more years than you can count, and we will be
here long after New Jersey dies from the smells it propagates.

LaCoackaroacha (hey, that has a nice swing to it...
LaCockaroacha.......yeahhhhh.)