Crazy Eight...

Old July 28th, 2008, 01:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_84_]

Default Crazy Eight...

theartoflee;118875 Wrote:
*my yak*

AOL:

If I may give you some of the best advise you'll ever receive in your
life.

Give up the -"yak"- and just fish.

See, anyone who considers any woman a -"yak"- needs to forget all about
them and just fish.

Hopefully in years to come you'll come to see the -"yak's"- as less of
a burden, and something more in the order of being worthy of love and
respect.

Until that time pal, fishing is where it is at.

AK Skim

PS.

One other thing, just remember your mother is a woman, a lady. She is
no -"Yak."-

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 117 Posts.-
WINNER OF THE NEFF 2007 MOST PRESTIGIOUS AWARD
*P - You know E who you Tare you snakE...*
Old July 28th, 2008, 01:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
klg neighbor[_2_]

W,

LOL, you do have to learn the correct answer is not always the honest
answer.

Always, always, always, remember that every woman is 21 years old and
only 120 pounds. Stick to that line of reasoning when formulating any
answer.

Q: "Honey, which pair of shoes looks best?"
A: "They both look great with your figure, have you lost weight?"

Q: "Why did you look at that girl as she walked past?"
A: "I was just thinking, boy, I bet she wishes she looked as good as
you."

Q: "What are you doing with those fishing rods?"
A: "I was putting them away so we can spend time together."
Her: "No, why don't you go out fishing, I'll have supper ready when you
get home."

--
klg neighbor

There are some that call me Tim
Old July 28th, 2008, 01:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_88_]

klg neighbor;118922 Wrote:

Q: "Honey, which pair of shoes looks best?"
A: "They both look great with your figure, have you lost weight?"

Q: "Why did you look at that girl as she walked past?"
A: "I was just thinking, boy, I bet she wishes she looked as good as
you."

Q: "What are you doing with those fishing rods?"
A: "I was putting them away so we can spend time together."
Her: "No, why don't you go out fishing, I'll have supper ready when you
get home."

TIM... TIM......... You AWAKE !!!! Wake up!!!

It's time you get your lazy ass out of bed and get to work!!

Don't forget to...... ..... .... ....

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
Old July 28th, 2008, 01:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
klg neighbor[_3_]

I played wallyball at 6:30am this morning. I'm already at work. You?