Inner Circle

Old May 12th, 2008, 08:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_51_]

Default Inner Circle

Future Fanatic;113715 Wrote:
Don't get me started!

like watching the end of the GRINCH cartoon with The Grinch and little
Cindy Lou Who...

Cartoons... you still watch cartoons!!??

Now I have a much better insight into some of your thoughts and posts.

As always, glad to have you as my #1 fan.

AK Skim

PS
An autograph poster of me is in the mail for you.
I signed it;

-*"To Buckwheat, *-
-*A yaba daba do. *-
--
-*AK Skim"*-

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -154 and still counting.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old May 12th, 2008, 08:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
dcabarle[_24_]

The two of you crack me up! I'd love to see the two of you together
with Green Highlander fishing somewhere... Probably look like grumpier
old men on steroids.

John, I'm wondering if you'll be stopping by the WBA this coming
weekend with your poster? I'll be there Fri-Sun.

--
dcabarle

'Technorati Profile' (http://tinyurl.com/2n68mt)
'AuctionAds' (http://www.auctionads.com/refer_ d8ab292c52a30ff7404d)
Old May 12th, 2008, 11:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_25_]

dcabarle;113880 Wrote:
The two of you crack me up! I'd love to see the two of you together
with Green Highlander fishing somewhere... Probably look like grumpier
old men on steroids.

John, I'm wondering if you'll be stopping by the WBA this coming
weekend with your poster? I'll be there Fri-Sun.

Sorry, Dennis,

Saturday, I watch cartoons all day in my jammies and Sunday is the day
I set aside to go pick out my 20' diameter trampoline(me and the mrs.
have had our eye on thata one fer a while, now).

The poster, if you'd like to take a look-see, will be out in front of
the house, up against the stump offa ta the side... You should be able
to see a few pieces left.

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Old May 13th, 2008, 12:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_52_]

dcabarle;113880 Wrote:
John, I'm wondering if you'll be stopping by the WBA this coming weekend
with your ...

Lama's.

A few of us want to have a lama race and seeing how you have a herd of
them, you could bring by a gaggle of them for us to ride.

YEeeee HAAaaaa.... ride'em lamaboys.

Course I am only asking on hehalf of everyone else. They were afraid to
ask seeing how you are so grumpy all the time.

#1 in posts scrubbed, -154 and still counting.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
Old May 13th, 2008, 01:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_26_]

AKSkim;113900 Wrote:
Lama's.

A few of us want to have a lama race and seeing how you have a herd of
them, you could bring by a gaggle of them for us to ride.

YEeeee HAAaaaa.... ride'em lamaboys.

Course I am only asking on hehalf of everyone else. They were afraid to
ask seeing how you are so grumpy all the time.

Golly, I was informed by one of the principle participants that you'd
be sitting this one out...

You stick with the Kangaroo.