New Delaware River Hatches Beaver Dubbing

Old March 9th, 2008, 06:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
westbranchman[_3_]

Default New Delaware River Hatches Beaver Dubbing

Yes, Frank Audino from Illion NY has a nice selection of beaver dubbing
colors for the Catskill region for people to buy from at the Rockland
House for the get together. I called Mad River, and they told me they
only sell to fly shops and not retail.

--
westbranchman
Old March 9th, 2008, 10:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
DoubleHaul[_14_]

Hey, Mad River is great stuff. My local shop carries it. I make a
special blend in my coffe bean grinder for Adirondack rivers. More
tannic= more orange.

Glad I found a use for THAT Christmas present. :rofl:

DH

--
DoubleHaul