Somerset Show 2008

Old January 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Wolfgang

Default Somerset Show 2008

"AKSkim" wrote in message

Wolfgang;103277 Wrote:
You guys are WAY too clever and funny for this dull place. You should
come
over and play in rec.outdoors.fishing.fly. We have much more fun over
there.

Wolfgang

Yo- Wolf...

Glad to see that someone who visits NEFF isn't a complete stick in the
mud and has a some what slanted sense of humor.

Might have to take you up on that.. it is only a matter of a few posts
before I am banned from this one AGAIN... (MACFLY please hold the
applause down till I finish).

I don't believe you allow dancing over on that site.. so I guess I'll
just have to leave Buckwheat behind.. after all his too is a stick in
the mud...

As always, more than willing to pull my tent pegs.

I don't know what "NEFF" is......and the rest of that doesn't mean much to
me either. No matter, the boys over in ROFF will doubtless be able to
explain it all.

Wolfgang

Old January 4th, 2008, 10:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"AKSkim" wrote in message

Wolfgang;103277 Wrote:
[...]

I'm still tryin' to figure out someone gets banned from a unmoderate NG?

Op

Old January 5th, 2008, 03:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
daytripper

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:42:51 -0600, "Wolfgang" wrote:

"AKSkim" wrote in message

Wolfgang;103277 Wrote:
[...]

I could be wrong, but I suspect this long conversation is actually taking
place outside of Usenet and is being reflected here...

/daytripper
Old January 7th, 2008, 04:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Wolfgang

"AKSkim" wrote in message

Wolfgang;103277 Wrote:
[...]

Thus raising the possibility that at least some of the participants were
unaware that it's showing up here in rofft, eh? Well, let's hope they get
the message and take corrective measures.

Wolfgang