March Brown Zonker Atlantic Salmon

Old January 4th, 2008, 04:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
MANITOU

Default March Brown Zonker Atlantic Salmon

MARCH BROWN ZONKER a great high water atlantic salmon fly here on the
Quebec north Shore got 3 12 to 15 pound hens with this fly in 2007

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march_brown_Zonker.jpg]

Material

Hook - SALMON single or double
Thread - black
Wing- Brown rabbit strip (zonker)
Body - march brown dubbing
hackle- woodduck flank teal
Tail- Antron copper
Tag- gold mylar and orange floss
Rib- copper wire

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march..._Zonker_1.jpg]

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march..._Zonker_2.jpg]

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march..._Zonker_3.jpg]

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march..._Zonker_4.jpg]

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march..._Zonker_5.jpg]

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march..._Zonker_6.jpg]

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march..._Zonker_7.jpg]

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march..._Zonker_8.jpg]

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march..._Zonker_9.jpg]

Jocelin LeBlanc

--
MANITOU

Jocelin Leblanc
Moise Quebec
'North Shore Fishing Adventures, NSFA' (http://tinyurl.com/3y4vwm)
'E MAIL' (http://tinyurl.com/2r2hve)
Old January 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Denis Lamy[_2_]

MANITOU a écrit :
MARCH BROWN ZONKER a great high water atlantic salmon fly here on the
Quebec north Shore got 3 12 to 15 pound hens with this fly in 2007

[image: http://www.nsfa-adventures.com/march_brown_Zonker.jpg]

Nice pattern, thanls for sharing. :-)

--
Hope to read you soon,

Denis
www.uqtr.ca/~lamyd

You'll have to eat the SPAM to E-mail
Old January 6th, 2008, 07:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
MANITOU[_2_]

Why arent the pictures showing and how do we edit posts

Jocelin

--
MANITOU

Jocelin Leblanc
Pointe Aux Anglais Quebec
'MY BLOG' (http://tinyurl.com/pewgj)
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
McAwful[_2_]

Jocelin,

This article can be found by going to the FAQ page in the main
navigation bar at the top of the page. It is listed under attachments.
Great looking fly by the way...

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this
forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to
your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc.
There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make.
To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Manage Attachments]
button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file
that you want to attach from your local hard drive.
After posting, the image attachments may display a thumbnail, depending
on the forum settings. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is
not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next
to the attachment icon.

Good luck,
McA

--
McAwful

The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days
trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

'Watch the Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Videos www.riseformstudio.tv'
(http://tinyurl.com/2n8btq)
Old January 6th, 2008, 09:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Sal Monella

MANITOU wrote:
Why arent the pictures showing and how do we edit posts

Jocelin

Nice fly, nice photos, by the way.

This isn't a 'forum' (photos can be posted to most
forums). This is usenet news, an aging internet technology that's been
around for a long time. It's supposed to be text only.

So all you can post are clickable links to images that
exist elsewhere, which you did!

Keep posting photos, you do good work.
An example of a good forum, where you can post photos,
is the fly tying forum on the Washington Fly Fishers page:
http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/...isplay.php?f=7