Glo Bugs

Old December 19th, 2007, 06:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
theartoflee[_12_]

Default Glo Bugs

pmjasper;101898 Wrote:
CD...so with my record on the BFB you're saying I should tie up 100 glo
bugs in oregon cheese flavor.

Also, if you were out fishing the BFB last Saturday in a secret spot I
may have come across you. I didn't stop because I figured better wait
on the tape and shovel after the holidays so I tried up by Lake
Ocquintunk.

PM if you want to beat your personal record at the BFB try white eggs
or glo bugs in white. They dump so many breeders in the BFB those
breeders are build for size and not speed. They -develop- so quick on
the liver pellets that they do not sexually mature and pump out
sterile(white) eggs because they are merely going through the motions.

Beautiful stream to fish though..

--
theartoflee

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains
a fool forever.
Old December 19th, 2007, 06:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
pmjasper[_18_]

Thanks. I used to do well with white eggs and white egg imitations on
the Upper Wanaque. I used to fish that throughout the fall and winter
months but now only get over there a few times a year.

--
pmjasper
Old December 19th, 2007, 11:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_14_]

It is called *-FLY-* fishing.

Not -*Egg *-fishing.

The only time I have ever seen an egg or eggs fly was in my youth
around halloween. I could land an egg on a windshield from 100 feet
away...

As always, when throwing an egg grip it from the top and bottom. Never
from the side.

AK Skim

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
*(Former RSN) Chairman of Don't Sign A-Rod Committee*
*::14 - 0::*
Old December 20th, 2007, 01:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Corndog[_20_]

theartoflee;101923 Wrote:
PM if you want to beat your personal record at the BFB try white eggs or
glo bugs in white. They dump so many breeders in the BFB those breeders
are build for size and not speed. They -develop- so quick on the liver
pellets that they do not sexually mature and pump out sterile(white)
eggs because they are merely going through the motions.

Beautiful stream to fish though..

Artee,

So why do I see some rather large brookies dumping orange eggs into
their reds?

Cdog

--
Corndog